Wife wrecked her new car today....July 20 2012 at 2:49 AM
|Lane white (Login TexasLane)|
She has been wanting a Volvo so after a long time of ups and downs she got one last tuesday and today its a total loss. She had a girl hit her from behind while she was stopped at the light,the girl was playing on her phone is what they think and to top it off no insurance???? Just our luck but we had full covrage but wondering how this is going to play out with the other person not having the insurance. Got to spend the day tomorrow with the insurance guy to figure out if we are out of luck or if we have any rights. Never had this happen before. Wife okay just real sore we just got home a little bit ago and she said well ....Did you know the car had curtian airbags??? I said thats a hell of a way to find out.. So she is in good spirits.
- Re: Wife wrecked her new car today.... - joe on Jul 20, 2012, 6:33 AM
- in california - L.PIRRONE on Jul 20, 2012, 8:37 AM
- Uninsured, Underinsured Motorist... - Doug S on Jul 20, 2012, 9:33 AM
- Not always easy.. - richwoods on Jul 20, 2012, 10:21 AM
- Lane, glad your wife is alright. - Gene on Jul 20, 2012, 11:51 AM