Return to Index  

Re: Started 13yo, quit 22yo, 2-3 pack a day. Luckily I can smoke JUST one, walk off.

April 1 2017 at 10:50 AM
Jack  (Login boomerdude)
YC

Response to Started 13yo, quit 22yo, 2-3 pack a day. Luckily I can smoke JUST one, walk off.

For those that just like tobacco. You can buy an ounce of your favorite tobacco like American Spirit or any pipe blend. Soak it in a large baby food jar filled with 100 mls of Propylene Glycol and 1 oz of tobacco. Let it sit for a month and then filter it via an coffee press. You'll get about 80 mls. of concentrate. Then you can add around 20% of this concentrate to a mix of Vegetable Glycerin, Propylene Glycol and Nicotine. You can also add flavoring if you like. Believe it or not but it vapes and taste like tobacco. Same with cigars only steep it for six to eight weeks and use at 35-30%. You get tobacco taste and nicotine without the rest of the poisons from cigarettes.

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..