Return to Index  

Perhaps he is talking about your message title wherin you quoted me.

April 2 2017 at 11:09 AM

Slinging Lead  (Login SlingingLead)
YF12

Response to Did I say anything about heroin withdrawl in my post?

As for your being really weak and undisciplined, well possibly. I don't know you.

It is my contention that people that pretend as though quitting cigarettes is anywhere near as hard as quitting opiates are just making excuses for failing at something that just isn't that hard.

Yellow teeth and fingers, black lungs, smelly hair breath and clothing, the prospect of dying a painful ugly and premature death, throat stomas-- there are just too many powerful motivators to enable a person to give up smoking if they are really serious about it.

I quit cold turkey and without gum or patches. I haven't bought a pack since. Maybe you just liked them more than I did. You know, determination and all that.

Shoot first. Ask questions later.

Respond to this message   

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..