Return to Index  

Correction, John is right, my suggestion was suppose to Say "Tallahassee"

April 4 2017 at 11:30 AM
Noodles  (Login njnoodles)
YF

Response to False, Arcadia lies tween Lake O and Sarasota. I wrote a small book

I had Arcadia on my mind. Alot of my family lived in Arcadia and also Peachtree City, GA, Hurricane Charley destroyed most of my families properties in Arcadia, I think in August 2004, but they kept all there land and didn't rebuild much, It was even featured in an episode of the Travel Channel show Cash & Treasures. They mostly relocated to Tallahassee, which is alot closer to the rest of my Family in Peachtree City, GA. My family owns a pretty decent amount of land In Tallahassee, I like it there, Oak Tress, and Vegetation also commonly found in GA.

I am actually starting to meet with Realtors in Naples FL, I will be retiring within the next 5 years, I will also travel inland to find just land, about 10-20 acres to set up a camp. I have about a half dozen friends that already retired down there, and my wife also has her best friend living near there as well. My buddies that moved there I basically grew up with in NJ, and we were all hunting buddies, that's why I chose Naples. I have a 60 Acre cabin in PA, and will be keeping that, but will sell my NJ Residence, I'm only going to be 52 when I retire, so hopefully with have a few years left in me to fulfill tike hunt and shoot.

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..