High IQ Omega Society 210+ Stanford Benet

April 6 2017 at 5:11 PM
James Dingle   (Login JamesDingle777)

Anyone know anyone that qualifies? I was looking things up because I want to be tested. I had been at 10 and my score was 127 which puts me in the lowest high IQ group which has a minimum of 124 and they are a step below MENSA. That means I'm nothing special, 1 in 20 score as well or higher. These other groups, above MENSA, now that's impressive. 210 is unfathomable to me, Einstein was what, 176? I'm recalling here, not looking it up so I very well could be wrong. Omega is the creme de la creme. How many people are in this? 1 out of every 33,000 some thousand. On my phone so I can't copy and paste link. Just interesting. I find certain musicians to be total Genius in many ways. Arlo Guthrie comes to mind. Many others. I believe we have a few here that would qualify quite high, but I doubt they'd devulge any standing they hold title

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..