Return to Index  

"I did it myyyyyyy way!" (graphic)

April 7 2017 at 10:29 PM
Ron Robinson  (Login compressive)
YC

I don't do a lot of hunting anymore, and prefer to make it a sporting proposition when I do hunt. Do enjoy hunting Spring turkeys, just not with typical weapons (shotgun).

I'd barely settled into my brush blind this afternoon, gotten comfortable and hit ONE soft series on the box call. Literally less than a minute later, this guy comes walking in looking for some action.

Photobucket

A well-placed .22 magnum hollow-point to the craw dropped him instantly, with no damage to the edibles. He's a good 'un- 23 pounds, 8.5" beard and 1" spurs.

Though today's was a short hunt, it helps make up for many hours of nothingness this season, and a complete shut-out last season. Suffice to say I love it when a plan comes together! happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..