Return to Index  

Opposite experience for me.

April 14 2017 at 2:34 PM

KW  (Login CuomoSux)
YF12

Response to I'll never us USPS again....only UPS or FedEx

Had to make a USPS claim for a package to PA. Buyer got his insurance settlement in 30 days.

Had to make a USPS claim for a package to a US military base in Asia. Buyer got his insurance settlement in 30 days.

Because my packages were insured there was no question as to the value. Each buyer was paid the value of the insurance entered.

Sent a package to FL. Tracking stopped at the local PO. Local PO could not find the package. The buyer disappeared. I filed a claim. The PO could not find the buyer, so they sent the payment to me. I waited two months, then kept the claim money. Essentially got paid twice for the same item.

Respond to this message   

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..