<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

"Brief"

August 28 2005 at 12:23 PM
barnespneumatic  (Login barnespneumatic)

Condensed:

I felt the forum was being unwittingly used by someone with a private ax to grind. Post a legit airgun title - lace in specific digs which those with the history to recognize them would pick up.

I asked the the moderators to consider this possibility. That's the extent of the issue.

Gary

This message has been edited by barnespneumatic on Aug 28, 2005 1:43 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

denskin
(Login denskin)
YC

Gary Get a Life

August 28 2005, 1:11 PM 

Your alternative relality is transparent

Respond to this message   
Quackenbush
(Login DAQ)
YC

Send me your list of grievences that you're emailing everyone else.

August 28 2005, 1:36 PM 

I'll send you my email address.

Respond to this message   
barnespneumatic
(Login barnespneumatic)

Some friends and customers

August 28 2005, 1:53 PM 

will have e-mailed me about this. They have opinions and or questions. I'm involved in no blanket e-mail campaign.

Any "list" of grievences would be nothing more than a history of things you have declined to allow to be resolved in the past Dennis. I've not refused any mail from you.

Enjoy your Sunday.

Gary

Respond to this message   
barnespneumatic
(Login barnespneumatic)

obscure

August 28 2005, 2:20 PM 

I got an unsigned e-mail a few minutes ago. Something daisy/crossman. No name. No signature. I have no idea who from. I must be out all day. In light of the fact that you recently posted about e-mailing you ... I went to your title webpage just to verify your e-mail address and crossreference with what came in. If your e-mail link is there ... I could not see it. Did a quick Google ... found no e-mail listing for you there.

Point is, if you mailed me, I could not verify it. The mail simply said send list of grievences ... anybody could have sent that to stir the pot. I replied that, as I've said here, I have no canned list of grievences. Am sending none out.

I'm well known for promptly answering my mail. If I can verify who things are from, I always answer. I must be out today.

Gary

This message has been edited by barnespneumatic on Aug 28, 2005 2:21 PM

Respond to this message   
JFairman
(Login JFairman)
YFOT

go to message properties, find the origonating ISP

August 28 2005, 2:57 PM 

in the data, it's pretty easy.
then copy and paste it into a neo-trace or geo-byte, isp search...

you can probably find out who sent you the email then...

Respond to this message   
lhd
(Login therealld)

Interesting tho it was at first

August 28 2005, 5:09 PM 

This tete'a'tete thread has degenerated to a level that really should be an email exchange

Respond to this message   
Quackenbush
(Login DAQ)
YC

Tried, refused to send list of grievences.

August 28 2005, 11:42 PM 

I tried.

Respond to this message   
barnespneumatic
(Login barnespneumatic)

Simply false ... worded to make me appear to be uncooperative

August 29 2005, 11:17 PM 

I've answered each and ever e-mail you have ever sent me.

Gary

Respond to this message   
Quackenbush
(Login DAQ)
YC

You declined to send a list of grievences

August 29 2005, 11:28 PM 

Different word, same result, you still didn't send them.

Respond to this message   
barnespneumatic
(Login barnespneumatic)

maybe you should not use that little "hide the sender" service - I have answered them ALL

August 29 2005, 11:38 PM 

Send me a stupid real e-mail address and I'll send you a copy of what I've sent your silly second party e-mail services.

And, AGAIN ... don't you read this stuff? I have no stupid list and have not been sending one out as you suggest. Therefore, if you would have dealt with the several attempts I've made - FACE TO FACE with you, and thru e-mail, it would perhaps have been useful to your awareness that you've been lied to. I never had your gun Dennis ... I never took your gun apart Dennis. I never had it in my shop Dennis. I didn't break it Dennis.

All repeated, for the multiple time, 12 hours ago to your little masked e-mail. Also answered twice yesterday. And ... you post here to leave the impression that I'm snubbing you.,

Gary

Respond to this message   
Quackenbush
(Login DAQ)
YC

So e-mail your points already and take it off this fourm

August 29 2005, 11:45 PM 

You know the address because you "anwsered them all"

Respond to this message   
barnespneumatic
(Login barnespneumatic)

Who are you kidding?

August 30 2005, 12:02 AM 

I've been answering your e-mail. You know darned well that you've been responding back to me.

Good Lord man ... do you think I don't have the copies of mine and yours?

I've responded back thru your little cute masked mail. And, you've answered mine.

OK. That's it. Done with the head games. You have all the information you need. You've been lied to Dennis. I've shown you where.

Gary

Respond to this message   
barnespneumatic
(Login barnespneumatic)

That's not a fresh thought Larry ...

August 29 2005, 11:18 PM 

Do you honestly think that hasn't been tried? That gets misrepresented too. Shocked?

Gary

Respond to this message   
lhd
(Login therealld)

We know that but it don't really matter

August 30 2005, 2:19 AM 

Nor does it make it more interesting here. Look Gary, you guys are both talented contributers to a hobby i really love. Its been made clear you guys don't get along ... so what? Theres room in this world for everyone, friend, foe, or indifferent ... they don't NEED to bond.

I know some of whats happening, here, heck i been in them shoes a time or two myself, and hope i've (finally) learned by it.

I appreciate and admire your talents, but you are are bringing yourself down in airing this matter between Dennis and you, and so is he. Fact is we only see little bits and pieces of the big picture, and it seems petty. Mabe it IS petty, i dunno, but the parts we are seein are just needessly exposing feet of clay. We don't really NEED to know who is right or wrong, since we don't even truly know what its about, nor should we.

When Van Gogh cut off his ear and presented it to a prostitute, for some, it took away appreciation of his work, lending it ALL an air of infamy.

Respond to this message   

Steve in CT
(Premier Login q1q)
BOI

AMEN Larry

August 30 2005, 10:26 AM 

I am lost myself. I don't mind the posts on the OT page but I still would like to understand what it is all about if I am subjected to it. What's the beef? I have no clue. Maybe a chronological event itemized might help, for example:

1. March 1996 Dennis/or Gary told one of my customers my guns are not safe.

2. bla bla bla....

Not that 's going to solve anything mind you but it would get the rest of us out of the quackmire.

Respond to this message   
lhd
(Login therealld)

But like i said

August 30 2005, 2:33 PM 

Do we NEED to know? We know enuff ... they have "issues"

Respond to this message   
barnespneumatic
(Login barnespneumatic)

Steve's question ... reply

August 31 2005, 7:51 PM 

Pictures worth more than simple words. You asked - here it is: http://www.glbarnes.com/lies.html

And, those pics of him were taken off of this forum where they were openly posted, so - this isn't just some misunderstanding I've made up or something.

Dennis doesn't even quit today - when everyone is dealing with Kathrina's aftermath. He's e-mailed me again thru this silly second party service that he directed me to use here the other night. He copies my mail back to me and signs it. Anyway, today he's saying that his rebuttal is hanging over me like the sword of Damocles. He asked how soon I wanted it to fall? His words - not mine. He took time out of cleaning up in Missouri to do that today?

I have all the copies and headers of the e-mails - all the while he tried to make it look as if I'd refused to respond to his e-mail diplomacy.

I came here simply to see what in the heck he was talking about today. I saw this question posted. I can provide but never make people look at the evidence. It's easier to believe it's just some childish sand box thing I won't let go of. It is childish and silly and evidently eternal ... but it's not me that won't let go. It's there - in black and white. He's been a monkey on my back for nine years. It's alittle different when it's you.

Also, if anyone could not care less ... that's fine. Steve asked. This is off-topic on an old thread. He won't consider that he's been lied too - all I ever hear is that I'm deeply twisted with lies. I have no idea how to get him to drop it.

Gary

Respond to this message   
Quackenbush
(Login DAQ)
YC

Send it to; nom de pneum

August 28 2005, 3:39 PM 

This is a special address only you have it. This prevents proliferation & pranks.

This message has been edited by DAQ on Aug 28, 2005 3:56 PM

Respond to this message   

Lon
(Login bigbore)
YF

"friends and customers"!!!!

August 28 2005, 4:47 PM 

Hey, what am I, chopped liver? I didn't get the email!

NRA life member.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..