<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Listen up, you bunch of hockey pucks!

April 6 2017 at 6:48 PM

RedFeather  (Login RedFeather)
YC

Just saw where Don Rickles passed away. The only guy who you wanted to be insulted by.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Paul
(Login paulaus511)
YFOT

That sucks !!

April 6 2017, 8:05 PM 

He told Great stories about him and the "Rat Pack"

Respond to this message   
Reno
(Login MarinoJ)
AR&P

Cracked me up many times. RIP, Don. Nt.

April 7 2017, 2:23 PM 

This message has been edited by MarinoJ on Apr 7, 2017 2:24 PM

Respond to this message   

John in FL.
(Login gratewhitehuntr)
AR&P

Oh no! First the Rodney Dangerfield thread died, now Don Rickles! RIP. nt.

April 7 2017, 2:47 PM 

Respond to this message   

KW
(Login CuomoSux)
YF12

Favorite Rickles gag.

April 7 2017, 4:07 PM 

Don was trying to impress a young lady at Sardi's in NY. He saw Sinatra sitting at a table and went over.

Rickles: Frank, I am with a new girl and am trying to impress her. Would you mind, if you have time to help me out, coming over a little later and greeting me so I can show her that I have connections? But only if you have time. I don't want to be a pest.
Frank: You got it, babe. Anything for a friend.

30 minutes later.

Frank at the table in front of the girl: Don great to see you, its been too long, we gotta get together later.
Rickles: Jesus Christ, Frank, can't you see I am with someone important?!?! Get outta here!

RIP, sir.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..