<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Brief casual nudity

August 1 2005 at 10:06 PM
Score 2.0 (1 person)
Mark  (Login wyvon)

Was just over at a long time friends house helping him move furniture and pull up old carpet. After we got finished we decided to jump in the pool for a few minutes to cool off. I had took trunks and a towel with me, I knew he wouldn't be too cool with skinny dipping. Anyway, after we got out of course he was home but I had to drive home. So as we were talking I just took my trunks off, wrung the water out of them, and picked my towel up and started drying off all the while carrying on the conversation. It was the first time I had ever been nude in front of him. It didn't bother me at all, and it didn't seem to bother him either. Of course I had that "swimming shrinkage" thing going on. Oh well.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Cliff
(no login)

It's kinda natural

No score for this post
August 6 2005, 7:37 AM 

I should think that was a natural sort of thing a guy might do in front of another, and I'm sure he didn't think twice about it. Next time you are in a similar situation with him, he might even feel free enough to do the same in front of you. After all, he also has to get out of those wet trunks some time, even if he is at home. The important thing is not to feel self-conscious about it, even if you happen to show more than the swimming-pool shrinkage after rubbing yourself down with the towel.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
Sumit
(no login)

Re: Brief casual nudity

No score for this post
April 2 2007, 1:36 PM 

Casual nudity among friends is just fine. I am glad you let go off your shyness and were comfortable being nude in front of your old friend. Since he did not object, you might want to ask him for a skinny dip the next time you both head to the pool. Sometimes, we all want to try new things but wait for someone else to break the ice.

NakedBudd
(no login)

Hanging out naked with the roommates

No score for this post
July 31 2015, 11:40 PM 

I am real casual about nudity with the roommates... early morning trip to the bathroom or kitchen, late night trip to the bathroom or kitchen, just finished a shower and just hanging out...

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement