<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

The benefits of casual nudity

September 19 2005 at 9:10 AM
No score for this post
  (Login tallactordude)
Forum Owner

In the interests of spurring some activiity for this board, I thought I'd suggest a topic of discussion and see what happens. What do you find to be the benefits of casual nudity? What is there about going naked that is positive in your life? And what would be the benefits if more people were open to casual nudity and accepted it or engaged in it?

I personally find a growing comfort with my own body and a more casual, relaxed attitude toward life to be a couple of benefits for me. And I think if more people were open to casual nudity in everyday life and if it was accepted as a normal thing there would be fewer hang-ups about the human body and a greater "live and let live" attitude among people.

What do you think?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
mike
(no login)

benefits

No score for this post
September 23 2005, 1:51 AM 

For me the benefits are a feeling of freedom and relaxation, Im a stress-head so it is nice for me to get home and strip off, removing all associations with work and therefore the stress. The only problem is having to get dressed again to go back to work.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
Piet
(Login PietB)

re: Benefits of casual nudity

No score for this post
September 23 2005, 9:46 PM 

One of the main benefits for me is that my skin stays healthier, especially when I can get a little sun. Of course, the relaxation is very nice, too! When I have had to go for weeks with no chance to be naked, I tend to get rashes and itchiness, but within a few days of being able to dump the clothing, I'm back to a healthy hide again.

Naturgesetz
(no login)

Comfortable

No score for this post
September 26 2005, 10:32 PM 

Four and a half years ago, I started sleeping nude. This summer, I found I wanted to be nude when it was warm during the day. Basically, it was more comfortable to have the maximum amount of skin exposed to the air. Now that it is getting cool, I find that the impulse to be nude during the day has largely gone away.

Cliff
(no login)

My benefits

No score for this post
October 2 2005, 1:46 AM 

Apart from the obvious benefits of having less laundry, and the saving in time not having to dress when getting up in the morning, I believe the attraction to nudity is more primitive. We were all made naked (and probably by parents who were naked at the time), so apart from keeping us warm, clothing is ultimately a manifestation of inhibitions taught to us from childhood.

When we shed our clothes, we shed these inhibitions and are liberated once more. Being naked indoors is liberating enough, but to be outdoors (not necessarily in public view) and to feel the beneficial warmth of the sun and the freshness of the air all over our bodies is to be truly free.

Current Topic - The benefits of casual nudity  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement