<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

The longest time you've spent totally nude

March 7 2010 at 10:32 AM
No score for this post
tallactordude  (Login tallactordude)
Owner

What is the longest period of time that you've spent totally free of clothing? I wish I could say it's been longer than one day for myself, but unfortunately, that hasn't been the case, though it would be lovely. Have you ever spent longer than a day in the nude? A full week? Or even longer?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Thumper23
(no login)

Re: The longest time you've spent totally nude

No score for this post
March 7 2010, 5:45 PM 

I believe that the longest time was from Friday evening, after I got off work until Tues. AM, when I dressed to go to work. And yes, I was outside a few times. Twice I was out to check my mail from the box by the side of the street, and another time to put my garbage out by the curb for the early AM pickup. That time, the garbage people were coming up the street and saw me in the altogether, in fact, I even helped them put it in the truck for them. They said they had seen others naked outside while taking their garbage out.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
Joe
(no login)

Longest time spent naked

No score for this post
March 14 2010, 8:31 AM 

Two weeks. Two full weeks wearing nothing whatsoever. Some friends of mine and I went on a two-week canoe trip in the Quetico (Canada) late one Indian summer, just a couple of years ago. The mosquitoes were gone, but the sun was warm, and clothing was just a stupid idea up there when you're out in the wilderness, canoeing, camping, swimming, fishing, relaxing and sleeping. A couple of the guys wore clothes now and then, but a couple more, me included, didn't put anything on after that first night out. It was weird getting dressed after so long. You adapt quickly to something so natural, and afterwards you realize just how artificial clothing is in our society.

Cliff
(no login)

No score for this post
March 27 2010, 6:25 AM 

The longest time I've spent nude was over a long (Easter) weekend at a secluded resort where each very private unit had its own swimming-pool. We were a group of 8 guys and the weather was hot. As soon as we got there, one of the guys stripped down and got into the pool. The rest of us followed. After that we just didn't put on any clothes until it was time to leave three days later. There wasn't any hanky-panky (at least before "lights out") and it was just a great feeling of freedom. The only things worn during the weekend were slip-on sandals around the barbeque, in case of hot coals on the ground.

Strange thing is that most of the guys would not consider themselves to be nudists, and probably haven't done anything like that again, before or since.

Casual Visitor
(no login)

Aren't we overlooking . . . . .

No score for this post
June 3 2010, 9:30 AM 

9 months - in utero!

Bob (in USA)
(Login TubaDawg)

No score for this post
May 19 2012, 12:56 PM 

Although this thread is a bit on the older side of time(2 years), I wanted to respond to the topic.

I have to say that I am much like you, tallactordude. One day is about the most I get. I am looking forward to the Memorial Day weekend. I think I will set a goal for three days (Friday after work until Tuesday returning to work). I know many of the posters have done much longer; however, given my geographic location and where I live, I'll settle for 3 days.

BlueTrain
(Login BlueTrain)

No score for this post
May 21 2012, 5:33 AM 

Provided footwear and headwear are excepted, and something to wear to go out for the paper, no more than about three days. Always an interesting question, though. I made a similiar post on a different forum when someone started a thread about being really naked, meaning in their case, that they didn't have any body jewelry, piercings or tattoos. I have no tattoos or piercings but I'm not sure a wedding band is jewelry. It's more like one of those metal collars that indentured servants used to wear.

Now the longest time I've spent nude in the company of others outside of home was no more than about eight hours, at a nudist club. I still wore something on my feet, just as I did this morning after I first got up--but nothing else. It was a little warmer than usual this morning. I usually have to wear a t-shirt, too. Winter calls for a sweatshirt.

The basic problem with nudity at home, with or without footwear, is that it is so confining and limiting rather than being in any way free and liberating. You have to keep the curtains closed and you can't go outside, at least not where I live. I envy you who have more seclusion than I do.

Jeffrey
(no login)

6 weeks

No score for this post
July 3 2012, 10:39 AM 

The longest I've gone nude was 6 weeks about 4 years ago. We had an exceptionally warm spring and summer. We're lucky to be on a farm about 3.2 km from the nearest road, and I don't have to worry about being nude outside - that's the best place.

To Joe: Yeah, I also paddled nude for 2 weeks at Quetico Prov Park. Great time!

Bob (in USA)
(Login TubaDawg)

To have a farm or private land

No score for this post
July 3 2012, 12:34 PM 

Jeffrey, you are so lucky! I would love to have a farm or place distanced from the "brick city." To be able to roam the place as weather and time permits sans clothing would be AWESOME! Thanks for sharing.

Peter K.
(no login)

Wow - 6 weeks!

No score for this post
July 3 2012, 7:30 PM 

Didn't it seem awfully strange putting clothing of any kind back on after having been delightfully free of it for such a long time? I would think that your body would have adapted pretty well to a nude state at that point!

Jeffrey
(no login)

Longest time nude

No score for this post
July 16 2012, 11:02 AM 

Yeah, I just find being nude comfortable - as long as it's warm enough. It's too bad we're conditioned to oppose public nudity. I had to finally dress so I could just leave home and be "in public."

Noel1835
(no login)

No score for this post
July 16 2012, 8:32 PM 

I was nude from about 10 am Saturday to 4 am Sunday morning at Kaniksu nudist resort, if you can count just thongs and a cap as nude. That's about 16 hours. It got warm enough at 8 am Sun. to get nude again, and I was for about 3 1/2 hours. Maybe I'll beat that for the fun run, the 28th & 29th.

NakedBudd
(no login)

a 24-hour day...

No score for this post
August 1 2015, 6:51 PM 

For someone who enjoys nudity as much as I do, I don't often get the chance to. My housemates aren't into it (at all) so I really need to get some new(d) guys in here. happy.gif

I've spent the day at naturist resorts for Nude 5K runs, gone on long hikes in state and national forests, etc. but probably the longest period was a camping trip with some friends where we sailed out to Anclote Key off the west coast of Florida. Didn't even take any clothes with us, just us and wild nature for three days and nights. During the day when textiled tourists boated out to the island we usually stayed up in the treeline, but once 5:00 came and they went back to civilization... we had the whole island to our naked selves. happy.gif

Peter K.
(no login)

About thirty-six hours for me

No score for this post
July 17 2017, 7:18 PM 

One Saturday morning I woke up some years ago and bounded out of bed. My wife and I were nude sleepers and were living in a new house in a development where all the houses had high fences around their back yards. I went out the back door to enjoy the fresh air, still nude, and came back in. Suddenly I said to my wife that I wasn't going to put on any clothes for the entire day. She was fine with the idea although was already dressed herself. We had the week-end off from work and had nothing planned, no outside the house obligations. So I spent the day puttering around as usual, just not wearing any clothes.

Don't remember much of what I did that day except that I did spend about four hours slow-cooking a brisket on the gas grill. it turned out to be delicious, and I was careful not to burn or spatter myself in the process. Probably enjoyed a bit of nude sunbathing while cooking.

The only time I felt a little funny being nude was during the evening when we were watching out usual television programs. But I realized that I had a record in the making and that I would soon be going to bed nude and extending my record, so I just felt a little funny and stayed nude.

On Sunday morning I think I had to go to the store for something, otherwise I could have another day added to my consecutive hours nude record. But the whole thing wasn't about setting a record -- it was just a spontaneous desire to enjoy my body, my home, my wife and the week-end without being encumbered by clothes which really weren't necessary during an early summer day.

Tom
(no login)

No score for this post
July 18 2017, 10:00 AM 

We went to a nude campgrounds last summer. We arrived on a Saturday morning. We didn't leave until the following Sunday. So eight days for me. Do sandals count? We did have sandals on our feet. Outside of my son wearing a baseball cap from time to time, I believe we were all totally nude the entire eight days. I don't think my wife or my son's girlfriend even wore makeup. The weather was perfect.

David
(Login snowbird64)

Never tried to go for a "record"

No score for this post
July 19 2017, 5:46 PM 

I was two weeks in the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness (the U.S. side of Canada's Quetico) with my wife. Although I was nude 80% of the time for those two weeks, I can't say I was nude straight through. I probably got dressed for an hour most evenings to ward off the mosquitoes.

We might have been spotted making love on the beach, as another canoer got closer to our campsite than they needed to. Didn't bother us wink.gif

Beyond that trip (and one other, similar, a few years earlier with someone else), I have gotten to about 36 hours on a weekend once or twice. Gotta dress for church on Sunday!

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement