<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Father and Son Nudity

April 13 2012 at 6:07 PM
No score for this post
  (no login)

We haven't discussed this eminently worthwhile topic on the CNF. Having a man and his on casually nude together can be the beginning of a young man's healthy outlook about himself, his body and others.

Found this link which starts with a good father-and-son picture and then has some others which may be enjoyable to view. Actually it is quite a collection and apparently is on-going.

Just pop this URL in your web browser and enjoy!

http://iansnaturism.wordpress.com/2009/12/02/father-son/

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Bob (in USA)
(Login TubaDawg)

Father and Son Nudity

No score for this post
April 15 2012, 1:06 PM 

Thank you for the link Peter K! It is a shame that in western society shared, natural nudity within the family is viewed as perverse. The most natural, pure things about humanity is our given bodies. The hardest thing is exactly what you mentioned in your post, "healthy outlook about himself, his body and others." So much has been made complicated about something so natural and simple. Granted, there are some whose pictures and names end up on lists and walls for doing unspeakable things. By doing so, they have cast an unfair shadow on other's opportunity for a natural, healthy lifestyle.

I am an optimist. I believe that one day we can return to a more enjoyable simple lifestyle. Until then, I will continue as I have chosen. To celebrate the joy and comfort of the body sans textiles.

Again, thanks for the post.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
Butch Bartlett
(no login)

Bathing with Dad

No score for this post
April 18 2012, 6:52 PM 

Used to bath with my father until about the age of 8, and now I do so with my son. I remember being amazed on how large my father's cock was and couldn't wait until my cock looked like his: so big, so long and occassionaly hard. We're both uncut, as is my son, and I remember my father having to wash the head of his dick, showing me how, teaching me good cleaning techniques. Now I pass that along to my son. My father would get semi-hard washing his cock, getting it lathered up, squeaky clean. He truly had no interest in getting off with me in the shower, or got hard because I was there, simply what happened when he washed his cock. I have no interest in being a part of my son's sexual experience, but I find that it's a wonderful bonding experience between father and son. My son asks lots of questions and I'm happy to answer truthfully and honestly. One thing this has and will set up with my son is a good self body image and a freedom and safety when inquiring about his uncut cock.

HN
(no login)

Mom and Sis

Score 2.0 (1 person)
July 2 2012, 3:25 PM 

My mom and sis has such an open relationship where they are nude in the bathroom and in the bedroom (getting dressed) together. My sister and I spoke about this on Saturday. I told her of my resolution to raise my sons like that not as total nudists, but for them to be with nude with me, like my mom and sis are. It really fosters body confidence and you can see how you will age. It also helps to bring parents and children closer together. It opens the door to discussing pubescent issues which is what is needed in today's society.

I never once saw my dad naked, but saw my mom naked a couple of times while growing up. So, I'm definitely doing this with my sons and will encourage my (future) wife to do the same with our daughters - but, obviously, it'll be up to her.

In Korea, some families make it a regular thing to visit gender-segregated public bathhouses on a regular basis and it greatly facilitates familial relationships.

Current Topic - Father and Son Nudity  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement