<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Spring has sprung

April 22 2014 at 3:35 PM
No score for this post

Marty  (Login OldMarty)

Haven't seen any activity here for the last three months so maybe it's time to see if we're still alive here.

Spring had a hard time getting unstuck here on the east coast of North America, but I think it's safe to say it has arrived.

The wife and I have been sleeping nude all winter, not waiting for spring.

The basement of my home has been warm enough for the past few weeks for me to work out naked.

We've had a few days warm enough for me to go to the beach (clothing optional, and I always exercise that option), but other commitments have taken precedence.

Last summer there was enough leaf cover so that I could sunbathe nude on one small spot in the back yard. The leaves have not come out yet this year, and storms and wildlife have so reduced the vegetation that I might never have enough leaf cover this summer.

That's my casual nudity report thus far. Anybody have anything to add?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
BlueTrain
(Login BlueTrain)

Re: Spring has sprung

No score for this post
April 23 2014, 8:42 AM 

Only that I'm glad you posted something. Maybe no one is really "casually nude" at all, only deliberately.

I tend to stay nude, sometimes naked, on weekends as much as I can, although our basement is quite cool all year long. The funny thing is, I can be nude and more or less comfortable even there, in the basement, provided I'm actually doing something. But when I finally get dressed (to go out for the paper), I get chilly. I have to get my clothes warmed up, I guess.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

Marty
(Login OldMarty)

Re: Spring has sprung

No score for this post
April 26 2014, 12:40 PM 

I just looked at the dates of previous contributions, and it's not uncommon to have a lull from January to March or April. Most of the activity is in June and July. I think it would be premature to infer that casual nudity is history.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement