<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Being a LIFE MODEL for art classes, usually nude but sometimes not

May 10 2015 at 10:33 PM
No score for this post
NakedBudd  (no login)

I have been a Life Model for art classes and private studio sessions for artists over the last five years. It is NOT a sexual experience, simply "casual nudity" ...but you do get paid for it.

happy.gif

Anyone else here ever been a life model for art classes or private studio sessions? What has it been like for you?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Anonymous
(Login Luv2bnekid)

Live model

No score for this post
July 6 2015, 3:25 PM 

I have never modeled for an art class. I am a photographer so I shoot nudes on occasion and one of the girls I used to photograph started doing pictures and so I did some nude work for her. Since then I have done other nude shoots for friends. Lately I have been doing self portrait type of stuff for a series of photographs I am putting together.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

Anonymous
(Login Luv2bnekid)

Live model

No score for this post
July 6 2015, 3:26 PM 

I have never modeled for an art class. I am a photographer so I shoot nudes on occasion and one of the girls I used to photograph started doing pictures and so I did some nude work for her. Since then I have done other nude shoots for friends. Lately I have been doing self portrait type of stuff for a series of photographs I am putting together.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement