Anyone's Son

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Alumni Card

July 4 2005 at 5:24 PM
Dave A  (no login)

I received your card all the way in Arizona. You talk about bringing up old memories. I graduated from Pascack Hills in 1981 and I had played with the brothers not long before there death's. This was a crazy story in such a small upscale area with most of the cops being recent graduates. I think the story is very much like the Amityville horror or at least the murders. I'm not sure who the hell would want to live in that house but it is a very scary place to drive by. Good luck with the movie

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Alumni Card

July 6 2005, 8:14 PM 

i believe wagner lives there right now. hes in my grade

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(Login moorefien)

crazier yet...

July 6 2005, 8:47 PM 

Wanna hear someting 'crazier'??? There was a guy named John Kalos in Montvale who used to walk the streets preaching a combination of the bible and some really wierd Stephen King type stuff. Back in '80 or '81, this guy idolized Harry so much that he used to write to him in jail weekly... AND sent him several copies of the Amityville Horror to let him know just how much he approved of what was done! I'm reading lots of stuff on this message board about this idyllic little town of Montvale, but BELIEVE ME... we had a VERY large share of oddballs back when I was growing up there!

Respond to this message   
T.K.
(no login)

I WORKED WITH JOHN KALOS

July 7 2005, 4:13 PM 

I WORKED WITH HIM AT FOODTOWN...STRANGE DUDE
BUT YOU ARE ON THE MONEY HE TOLD ME THAT ON MANY OCCATIONS....UGH..NOW I HAVE THIS BAD PICTURE PAINTED IN MY MIND.I COULD TELL YOU STORIES BOUT HIM..

Respond to this message   
(no login)

Re: I WORKED WITH JOHN KALOS

July 7 2005, 6:32 PM 

go ahead tell the kids a story...

Respond to this message   
Dr. Phill
(no login)

Harrington

July 8 2005, 12:35 PM 

Yes his story is worth telling. Man what a jerk! Bet you could get plenty of first hand info on that guy.

Respond to this message   
Dr. Phill
(no login)

Harrington

July 8 2005, 12:38 PM 

Yes his story is worth telling. Man what a jerk! Bet you could get plenty of first hand info on that guy.

Respond to this message   
Burt Schwab
(no login)

how do you define crazy?

April 10 2007, 10:51 PM 

nuff said

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on MoviesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement