Anyone's Son

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

What year did Harry Graduate 1974?

July 5 2005 at 5:17 PM
Mark  (no login)

I think he was in my grade (1974) I would see him at school frequently and I remember him being quiet and kind of to himself.
I was at the Babecue House with the Cliff Sappah the night/morning they found the bodies.
I use to walk almost every night past his house going and coming from my girlfriends.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jonathan Moncrief
(no login)

It was 1976

July 5 2005, 5:47 PM 

He was in his freshmen semester at The Citadel and came home for Thanksgiving weekend when the murders took place...

Respond to this message   
Mark
(no login)

Re: It was 1976

July 6 2005, 1:21 PM 

What was the year he graduated from Hills?

Respond to this message   
Passer By
(no login)

A Friend of a Friend

July 6 2005, 4:52 PM 

A former schoolmate of Harry's told me that Harry was at a local bar the night before the murders. Apparently, Harry and his father did not see eye to eye. As a matter of fact, his father forced him to attend Citadel. Harry hated him for that, obviuosly.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

A little clarification

July 24 2007, 4:49 PM 

From all the people I talked with that Thanksgiving, Harry chose to ATTEND Citadel as a compromise (to 'make him a man', etc.)
He came home on break and did not want to go back. His father and uncle were forcing him to RETURN to Citadel after Thanksgiving break.

I wonder what would have happened if they hadn't done that.

Respond to this message   
John
(no login)

wrong

August 9 2007, 10:04 PM 

he graduated in 1976 people, and the so called bullies were weak misfits anyway. What a bunch of amplified stories

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on MoviesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement