Anyone's Son

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Is this the same Andrew Kissel that graduated in 1977?

August 7 2005 at 5:07 PM
Anonymous  (no login)

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
cowan
(no login)

do you know this guy?

October 22 2005, 12:36 AM 

i noticed your posting and would like to chat with you about him if you know him. can you email me at the above address if you want to pursue?

Respond to this message   
Doriane
(no login)

Andrew Kissel

October 25 2005, 1:56 PM 

Are you wondering if this is the same Andy Kissel who went to Pascack Hills? Yes, it is. I know that it is for sure. Did you see the photo of Andy with his lawyer in one of the papers...The New York Times I think it was.

So strange and sad...especially the tragedy with his brother Robert.

Respond to this message   
OldTimer
(no login)

Andy

October 26 2005, 8:27 AM 

Is this Dorianne Wiser who responded to the message ? What's up with Andy now and what happened to his brother ?

Respond to this message   
Doriane
(no login)

Andy Kissel

October 26 2005, 2:07 PM 

Yes, this is Doriane Wiser. Who are you before I say more?

Respond to this message   
OldTimer
(no login)

response

October 26 2005, 3:45 PM 

....just someone who knew you as a acquaitance ..same graduation year.

Respond to this message   
Doriane
(no login)

Re: response

October 26 2005, 3:48 PM 

OK, then...acquaintance...if you do a Google or Yahoo search on Robert Kissel, you can find out about his brother.

Respond to this message   
OldTimer
(no login)

Response

October 28 2005, 10:04 PM 

Didn't you date Andy Kissel ? ...been a long time,,,, maybe not.

Respond to this message   
Doriane
(no login)

Re: Response

October 29 2005, 11:07 PM 

Hey Old Timer...I disclosed my name up front. Sorry but I'm not interested in communicating more than I have to an anonymous writer!

Respond to this message   
Danny Williams
(no login)

Hi dorian

November 2 2005, 11:23 AM 

Hey Dorian how are you? this is danny robert and andys neighbor from woodclifflake remember me? its so sad whats been happening i just spoke with janey yesterday email me back if you like to talk about it..ive spoke to so many reporters latley its crazy my email is danwfla@aol.com

Respond to this message   
louis coticchio
(no login)

just to say hi

January 14 2007, 10:12 PM 

I just wanted to say hi and i hope everything is going good with you.I know you didnt like me very much back then and believe me i know why.My sister saw your name and others on montvale in the 70s and told me about it.I haved talked to some of them and it was nice to talk about old times.I am really sorry about andys brother i hope andy is doing okay.I remember that time we went to andys house in vermont and me and him were on that ride for hours and you and debbie were pretty pissed off.Well i thought i would just say hi take care.

Respond to this message   
Gpeers
(Login GPeers)

Back at ya!

January 30 2007, 3:04 PM 

Big Lou dabbling on the internet? What has the world created? You up for some touch football? Ooooppps, forgot, your knees probably don't work and I roll out of bed some mornings at 46. I hpe you and Ms. Wiser are both doing well.

Respond to this message   
Steve D
(no login)

March 12 2010, 9:54 PM 

Holy moly ! Is that really Doriane from PHHS 1978 ?? This is Steve DiFlora. Remember me ?...Maybe, maybe not. How are you doing ? Where are you living ?

Respond to this message   
Doriane
(no login)

May 3 2010, 11:33 PM 

Hi Steve,

Yes, it's me from PHHS. My memory from high school is spotty (fortunately!). I remember your name for sure...a picture would jog the memory. I'm just now seeing this post. Much has happened since the string was started and my heart goes out to Andrew's father and sister.

I was living in NYC, then Los Angeles and now (very peaceful) Northern Connecticut where I was able to finish my master's degree and a children's book. I changed my last name to Lucia. Check out the book at Amazon.com; Barnesandnoble.com "The Story of Lilly & Lou". Where did you end up?

Doriane

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on MoviesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement