Anyone's Son

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

House Tour

August 16 2005 at 5:48 PM
Anonymous  (Login PHHS86)

Does anyone remember the famous house tour. Weeks after the murder the house was released from the police. Someone in the Town of Montvale had the bright concept of opening the house up to the public for tours. Yes step right up and tour the murder scene. I remember driving by the house on the first day it was offered and the line streched all the way down Grand Ave.

I did not go on this tour but I was curious if anyone did or if anyone even remembers this happening. I am very surprised that this has not been brought up earlier

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Bruce
(no login)

Re: House Tour

June 13 2008, 2:52 PM 

I went through the house it was a sale of many items from the house I bought some of harrys 8 track tapes and some other things to remember harry .I was pretty close to him and my friend jeff b & frank o

Respond to this message   
Ellie
(no login)

Address

December 2 2008, 1:19 PM 

what was the address on Grand Ave? If you don't know the number, what are intersecting streets?

Respond to this message   
bruce
(Login weissaug)

house tour

October 29 2008, 10:58 AM 

I went through the house. there were holes cut in the carpet where the blood stains were. I knew harry and was pretty close. I also bought a few things just to remember him,like a few 8 track tapes , a clock and whatever else.

Respond to this message   
Steve
(no login)

I remember

December 4 2008, 10:34 AM 

the house tour. I was 11 years old and living in Westwood when the murder happened . Me and three friends rode our bikes all the way up to Montvale just to see the house that the family got killed in. We saw lines of people waiting to get in for a tour and that took away all the mystique for us! We thought we were the only ones to have the bright idea of going up there and checking out this spooky house! We rode away kind of deflated to say the least.

Ironically, I noticed some old pictures of the father and realized that now, at 42, I kind of resemble him. Hey, if you are still looking to cast the father, let me know, I'd be interested!

Steve

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on MoviesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement