Anyone's Son

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Photos

September 26 2005 at 6:51 AM
Al  (no login)

It's interesting that the photos on the home page are from the mid-80s.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
huh?
(no login)

put the doobie down

September 27 2005, 1:10 PM 

what are you tlaking about? these pictures are from the 70s. look at hair and clothes, what are you stuopid or something? what planet are you from? hey moron, these pictures are from 76 and 77.

Respond to this message   
85 Grad
(no login)

Re: put the doobie down

September 27 2005, 3:19 PM 

Why do you have to be so nasty with your response? So that person thought
those pictures were from the 80's. So what? He was wrong. Take a
chill pill.

Respond to this message   
Al
(no login)

September 27 2005, 5:10 PM 

Perhaps mid 80s was a stretch, however, people in the photos -- clearly recognizable -- are 80 or 81 graduates. Not of Harry's era. Some of the photos may be from 79 or 80 yearbook but not earlier.

-- Al

Respond to this message   
Administrator
(Login starlinefilms)
Owner

the pictures

September 28 2005, 4:34 PM 

To avoid further confusion, we would like to inform you that all of the pictures on the front page of the website are from the Pascack Hills yearbooks of 1976 and 1977. The shot of the two wrestlers would be the Catalfo brothers, which appeared in the 1977 yearbook, as well as the picture of Dave Janzen on the telephone. All other pictures are from the 1976 Wrangler, including the famous crowd shot (page 71) and all the rest.

We appreciate everyone posting on our website, but wanted to make sure everyone knew where these photos came from to avoid confusion.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: the pictures

September 29 2005, 8:09 AM 

Thanks to the administrator for clarifing. Actually MOST of the people in the picture taken at the football game are from the class of 1977! I do agree that there are a lot of mean spirted people and comments that are posted on this message borad. Everyone needs to chill out!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Put the Doobie Down

October 1 2005, 4:07 PM 

You're mistaken - My husband is in one of the photos and a number of his classmates are in some of the others. He gradutated in 1976 and grew up with Harry. So, although the response from "huh?" is totally nasty and uncalled for, the jerk is right about the time frame. Most of them appear to be from senior year for the class of 1976.

Respond to this message   
middletownmop
(no login)

Absolutely 76

January 5 2006, 2:38 PM 

I graduated 76 PHHS also. The Sue with the short hair (and the 'Sue' on her outfit) is Sue Antes. The 3 guys with the hats are from Halloween, and they are Mark Giurcich, Greg 'Burg' Rice, and Artie Silcher. Looks like Ted Volchek and Rick Marchesio in the shot with the 'Tenderlean Meats'.

Kinda cool seeing Toni, Ray, Burg, and others I knew from Montvale from the mid 60's on. I'm staying anonymous for now (partly I'm afraid you won't remember me!) but I was a pretty low key long hair stoner who didn't cause too much trouble.

Respond to this message   
Chicky
(no login)

Re: Absolutely 76

January 5 2006, 2:42 PM 

Hey if you get a chance mail me. If you are in Middletown, know if Barry is still up there? I also have the PH messageboard up and running. Should be way different than this one.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Absolutely 76

June 17 2006, 8:58 AM 

If you're refering to Barry Biscottini, he still lives in Washingtonville, NY. His wife died 2 1/2 years ago after a 7-year battle with breast cancer.

Respond to this message   
Nancy
(no login)

Looking for my old pals

July 15 2006, 12:06 PM 

Hi, I am looking for my old pal Barry Biscottini. If you know his contact info, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Respond to this message   
Greg
(no login)

who are you

June 7 2006, 7:54 PM 

Hey this is Greg (Burg) Rice.....I am wondering who you could be....thought Chicky but then again no...Ricky Lagno?...Barry? but you wouldn't call me Burg....Hm...please identify yourself...you could e mail me at ricer212@aol.com

Respond to this message   
Helen
(no login)

Meanies

September 28 2005, 6:37 PM 

People on this site are really mean to each other for no apparent reason.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

September 30 2005, 7:38 PM 

Don't you just love when intellectually challenged individuals call others "stuopid"...or sometihng.

Evidently this idiot rode the "short bus".

Respond to this message   
pit36
(no login)

round and round

October 1 2005, 11:58 AM 

Don't you just love when intellectually challenged individuals call other intellectually challenged individuals stupid because of a typo.

Evidently this idiot DROVE the "short bus". Thanks for clearing that up smart guy, don't you feel all superior now? So go run into traffic you jackass.

Hey Helen, this isn't a love fest. It's a message board where you don't have to show your actual identity to anyone, otherwise hardly anyone would be posting what they are posting.

That's what makes this kind of board go. Because it is driven through anger and bitterness by pocket-protecting wearing, cheese doodle finger-stained, still living at home and wondering what sex must be like without a blow-up doll, losers who constantly fill this space. It figures Al Gore invented the internet, because only he would be dumb enough to create a place where people could waste time and energy being absolutely retarded and feel semi-important and smug.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(Login ihatemontvale)

Re: round and round

January 29 2006, 5:33 PM 

its funny how ur making fun of people for wasting there time writing on this message board and being *******s to each other yet ur doing the same thing...

bet u feel like an idiot now dont yah

Respond to this message   
Jack
(no login)

Re: Photos

August 6 2006, 8:35 PM 

The photos are not from the 80's you idiot.... they are from the 1977 yrbook

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on MoviesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement