Anyone's Son

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Whatever happened to....

September 29 2005 at 12:41 PM
Lets_Party_Some_More  (Login Lets_Party_Some_More)

Anyone know where the following people are... Harry Rothschild, Patty Schultz, Lynne Goldman .... ?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Whatever happened to....

September 30 2005, 8:26 AM 

WOW... Names from the past.. I heard that Patty Shutlz lives upstate NY... somewhere around Binghamton near her sister Marie. Both married one of the Deer Brothers from Park Ridge.

Respond to this message   
rake
(Login mind58)

October 1 2005, 3:29 PM 

Where are they now, I love it. Does anyone know the whereabots of Pat Coleman and Kathy Kirker? Also there was this guy named Flip. What became of him? Thanks

Respond to this message   
Frank Zappa
(no login)

October 1 2005, 9:34 PM 

Kirker is living with me in Montana - we are into dental floss

Respond to this message   
rake
(Login mind58)

October 1 2005, 11:06 PM 

You must have healthy gums. Are you dentists? I hope you are both well, Montana is a big place and with the exception of Crazy Horse and Sitting Bull killing that f**ker Custer there I know little about it, although I did score some good weed there while hitch-hiking thru in 1979. I use to hangout with Kathy and Pat and this kid named Mike in 1971-72. We would smoke dope and talk about the future. In 1976 I drifted off to art school in NYC and never returned to Montvale. I am happy to hear that Kathy also left and that she uses floss on a regular basis. What happened to Pat and Mike? I recall he went to college in Colarado, but I don't really know. I have no idea what happened to Pat, but I am intrested. I was never a big fan of Zappa, but I sorta of knew this cool mechanic that was into him. As I recall he had his room painted black. Thanks for answering.

Respond to this message   
Jen
(no login)

What ever happened to...

October 1 2005, 9:36 PM 

Hey, not for nothin' but check out classmates.com for this kind of stuff.

Respond to this message   
class 0f 72
(no login)

flip

September 3 2007, 3:30 PM 

Flip Occapinte what a loser, graduated 8th grade at 18!

Respond to this message   
76 grad
(no login)

Stick to the theme of the board

September 5 2007, 7:23 PM 

This board was created to discuss the events that took place in Montvale...namely Harry killing his entire family. This is not the best place for you to try and receive the therapy you are so desperately in need of.

Respond to this message   
Chicky
(no login)

October 2 2005, 7:36 PM 

It was Howie Rothschild, I think I heard he moved upstate after selling Texaco across from DQ. Again too long ago to be accurate. We used to hang with Mccloud over at Margret Rodgers house.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on MoviesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement