Anyone's Son

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Chicky
(no login)

Re: Step back a minute Chickadee...

January 5 2006, 12:02 PM 

Lets see: A) early morning post on Christmas eve. B) Whining about someone’s opinion. C) Bringing nothing to the table. D) Hides behind an anonymous post. Yep we got a troll!

My posts are based in behavioral science, what happens in the rest of the world. Let’s say 20 out of Harry’s class had miserable daily problems with school. That number I think is high, that is 4% of the total class. Meaning 96% are fine. Get over it! It is no different than any other school in the world, except that there is a place to cry about it 30 years after the fact!

I do have a new theory now, and that is that unbeknownst to the victim they had it coming. While this differs from the Simpson’s theory that dorks give off pheromones and attract bullies, I think the above post supports my position. And that is, some people just need an ass kicking. They may not know it, or why it happened, but everyone around does. I’ll go as far to bring the Chef from south park into it. He said “he is a mean and vengeful god and wants to see you miserable”. There is another can of beans to toss in the ring. And I won’t even go further, but it would be fun. Cuz God hates dorks or else he would have protected them.

As for my files, if is perfectly legal to use small samples. 2 of those made their living making fun of stupid and the 3rd wanted to be in monty python. And I do want to thank you, because of your post they have gotten more hits. So you have helped to spread the funneh around! I have a life long history of helping people and community service. I look at things differently. I stand by my thoughts and have nothing to be ashamed of. Prove me wrong!

Respond to this message   
85 grad
(no login)

January 5 2006, 12:58 PM 

"Meaning 96% are fine. Get over it! It is no different than any other school in the world, except that there is a place to cry about it 30 years after the fact!"

CHICKY,

I COULD NOT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF! RIGHT ON!

Respond to this message   
REMOVED BY STARLINE FILMS
(no login)

January 5 2006, 2:09 PM 

MESSAGE REMOVED BY REQUEST BY STARLINE FILMS

This message has been edited by starlinefilms on Jan 27, 2006 4:04 PM

Respond to this message   
Jenny Sellers
(no login)

Younger Brother

January 5 2006, 4:39 PM 

Do you have a younger brother named Robert?

Respond to this message   
(no login)

Re: Younger Brother

January 5 2006, 4:59 PM 

REMOVED BY REQUEST BY STARLINE FILMS

This message has been edited by starlinefilms on Jan 27, 2006 4:05 PM

Respond to this message   
Notta Chance
(no login)

January 6 2006, 9:41 AM 

'You are absolutely correct Chicky.'

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

'I do have a new theory now, and that is that unbeknownst to the victim they had it coming.'

This is preposterous. An innocent person, going about his/her business, gets accosted and beaten by a bully for no reason other than the bully believes they had it coming. Do you hear yourself? Does a rape victim "have it coming"? Rapists have said as much in confession and/or trial, does that make them right and the victim wrong?

'My posts are based in behavioral science, what happens in the rest of the world. Let’s say 20 out of Harry’s class had miserable daily problems with school. That number I think is high, that is 4% of the total class. Meaning 96% are fine. Get over it.'

If 96% of priests are fine, does that excuse the 4% who molest alter boys? Did the alter boys 'have it coming'? Should those victims just 'get over it', or should the priests be put to justice - after all, it may have been 30 years ago too.

Your theory is absurd.

'D) Hides behind an anonymous post. Yep we got a troll!'

At least my thoughts are my own. You hide behind cute Photoshop jpegs and other peoples lyrics and video clips, then you lean on 'behavioral science' to support your insensitive viewpoint. Just because 96% (your math) of Hills students *didn't* pick on people doesn't excuse the 20 or so who did.

I'd rather be an anonymous 'troll' speaking the truth from the perspective of one who has been beaten and abused, than an apologist for the inexcusable behavior of those doing the abusing.

Respond to this message   
who are you 85 grad
(no login)

who are you

January 6 2006, 11:42 AM 

are you Kerri Green? why don't you make more movies? are they casting you in this movie? or do you have to audition?

if you aren't Kerri Green, then who are you and why are you commenting on anything?

Respond to this message   
Notta Chance
(no login)

January 6 2006, 7:32 AM 

Nice response Chicky.

Once a bully, always a bully. Only now with Photoshop chops.

How nice for you.

Respond to this message   
Helen
(no login)

Hey

September 7 2007, 2:24 PM 

Chicky baby. How's it goin?

Respond to this message   
Helen
(no login)

Hey

September 7 2007, 2:24 PM 

Chicky baby. How's it goin?

Respond to this message   
Burt Schwab
(no login)

yep

April 10 2007, 10:57 PM 

I drank the water and it ain't made me no never mind.
BURT

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(Login 1formerstudent)

You're a bit ignorant and a hypocrit

July 24 2008, 12:00 AM 

You might want to get your ducks in a row before you start jawing about things you even admit you weren't privy to....

Respond to this message   
Notta Chance
(no login)

Nice and Not So Nice A-Z

December 20 2005, 1:39 PM 

Nice:

Michelle Berry (always made me laugh)
Christine DelPizzo
Greg Deer
Janice Facko (RIP)
Angela Gagliardi
Ritchie Hanson (nice Mustang - still has it!)
Lisa Krause
Kenny Landers (nice Mustang, big Poco fan)
Tracy Mariott
Brian Mills
Debbi Noss
Sue Noss
Beth Schlict
Cindy Schlict
Jeff Stumpf (total wise-ass, loved his AMC Javelin)
Jimmy Rice (took forever on my car, but I loved hanging out with him)
Jody Truman
Randy Viraldo

Mr. "My first name is Ben, don't rub it in" Gay

Original 7-Eleven owners (circa late 70's)
Davy's Locker
Dairy Queen
Huff's (of course)
McDonald's Steakhouse on Kinderkamack
Montvale Lanes
Montvale Pontiac

Not So Nice:

Leslie Askew
Robert Brady
Flip
Donna DelPizzo
Doreen Frasetto
Billy Hanson
Tom Higgins

Respond to this message   
(no login)

Re: Nice and Not So Nice A-Z

December 20 2005, 4:30 PM 

REMOVED BY REQUEST BY STARLINE FILMS

This message has been edited by starlinefilms on Jan 27, 2006 4:05 PM

Respond to this message   
Notta Chance
(Login outsidelookinin)

December 20 2005, 6:25 PM 

Because of the people on the Not So Nice list lurking here! Which is why I left your name off the list

Respond to this message   
(no login)

December 21 2005, 12:36 PM 

This message has been edited by starlinefilms on Jan 27, 2006 4:06 PM

Respond to this message   
Notta Coward
(no login)

December 21 2005, 2:39 PM 

You were married to one of the families on the Not So Nice list, were you not?

I am not a coward, I'm protecting my identity as I was physically assaulted and abused by some of the very people mentioned in these threads. Just because almost 30 years has passed does not mean that any or all of them have changed.

Respond to this message   
1985 GRAD
(no login)

December 21 2005, 2:54 PM 

As I have stated in a previous post, I graduated in 1985 and I have no horror
stories to share. When I went to Hills, it was just your "usual, run of the
mill" teasing. I don't recall anyone being terrorized. Hills in the 70's
sounds like a complete nightmare!! The stories of abuse documented by
former students is appalling. My sister graduated in the mid 70's and I
can remember her coming home crying on numerous occassions.

I think all these stories of abuse support the case that Harry didn't kill
his family because of the torment he suffered in high school. If that were
the case, all these former students would have slaughtered their families as
well. Harry was mentally ill. Plain and simple. I don't care how much
a "child" is picked on or teased, it doesn't drive them to murder unless they
already have a mental illness. If homicide was going to be a reaction to
non-stop bullying, etc. I feel the victim would be more likely to kill fellow
classmates. Ex. Columbine and all the other high schools where students have
snapped.

This is just my opinion. Although I have a degree in Psych., I am definitely
not a psychiatrist.

Respond to this message   
(no login)

December 22 2005, 4:25 PM 

This message has been edited by starlinefilms on Jan 27, 2006 4:06 PM

Respond to this message   
AJ
(no login)

December 2 2008, 11:02 AM 

I've been reading all these posts for the past 2 days and finally realize that I wasn't the only one to be "harrassed". Still thinking about it makes me sick. It wasn't just the 70's but the 80's as well. I graduated in 89 and let me tell you how relieved I was to get the hell out of there! I was tortured from kindergarten to senior year and beyond....I did make some great friends, most of them from surrounding schools. I don't believe that being teased, tormented, almost run down by an upperclassman with her car while walking home from school or in Fieldstone with the entire upper hallway (by Ms. Grasso's room) screaming at me was very conducive to my learning anything when I always had to look over my shoulder. Those of you who say that it's part of growing up need to know something. Some of you speak of Colombine...well it almost happened in Fieldstone...you see my dad owned a gunshop and the day of the hallway incident I seriously considered going home, to get my dad's pistol and finally stop being abused. A kid can only take so much so I can sympathize with Harry in certain respects. But being well brought up and having a family who stuck together I actually didn't go home but snuck into the principal's office and hid. I still remember Ms. Rosen running up the stairs asking if a riot was going on. My questions are why didn't the teachers do more to protect me and those like me? Why didn't the parents of these jerks take their kids in hand and explain to them that what they were doing wasn't right? I have to say that I did get one apology senior year from someone who had been in on it from the beginning ( you found me walking home from Woodcliff Lake after my accident....Thanks J!) I have a son now and do not not ever want him to have to deal with the crap my so called peers dealt me. I don't dwell on the past. I am very happy with my life, my wonderful husband and my son. I try not to think about Hills to much anymore and my experiences but I felt I had to speak out today. Anyone on this board who is just looking to get back at the people that were horrible just need to think about this.....what comes around goes around...eventually.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on MoviesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement