December 21 2005, 4:11 PM 

REMOVED BY STARLINE FILMS

This message has been edited by starlinefilms on Jan 27, 2006 4:07 PM

Respond to this message   
Notta Chance
(no login)

Re: Nice and Not So Nice A-Z

December 21 2005, 4:51 PM 

My bad *REMOVED BY STARLINE FILMS*, I was told that you married a member of one of the families listed (who happens to share your first name). Bad information on my end.

This message has been edited by starlinefilms on Jan 27, 2006 4:08 PM

Respond to this message   
1975 Grad
(no login)

Do you know ?

October 7 2006, 3:37 PM 

Nottachance - do you have any idea whatever happened to Doreen Frasetto ?

Respond to this message   
Notta Chance
(no login)

Re: Do you know ?

October 29 2006, 1:30 AM 

Notta clue, sorry.

Respond to this message   
Untitled
(no login)

No way..

December 22 2005, 10:12 PM 

I feel like all you saw was the negative. I was also in the class of '75. For me, school was great. Yes there was some bullying, and i am not saying its rights to have bullying, but it happens everywhere. Yes it was wrong but i feel like you are missing the positives. I had a group of friends who i liked very much we hung out and i had a great time! I loved high school. You guys make it sound like a horrible place. I feel like you are over-exatgerating.

Respond to this message   
Notta Chance
(no login)

Re: No way..

December 23 2005, 7:55 PM 

"I feel like you are over-exatgerating."

Well, if getting your ass kicked several times without provocation or having your head forcibly shoved in a toilet bowl while you are held by someone against your will while another flushes the toilet with your head in it is over-exagerating, then I guess so.

Ask anyone who has been the victim of physical assault at the hands of bullies how they felt at the time. Try to imagine being accosted in or outside of the school (a place that should be a safe-haven), having someone or a group of someones slam you against a wall and start punching you about the face and chest, all the while verbally abusing you when you've done nothing but be yourself.

I know that it says more about the person bullying then it does the person being bullied, but that doesn't help you when you are 15 and powerless.

"You guys make it sound like a horrible place."

Unless it has happened to you you can't imagine how humiliating it is, nor what it does to your self-esteem. It makes school a horrible place for the person being abused.

"i am not saying its rights to have bullying, but it happens everywhere."

I'm not so sure - it seems to me that, in the '70s at least, an inordinate amount of it went on in Montvale and Park Ridge compared to, say, Pascack Valley, TZ or Pearl River.

Respond to this message   
Scutinizer
(no login)

I Agree with Notta Chance

December 26 2005, 2:09 PM 

Thanks for bringing up some good points.

No doubt Chicky and **EDITED BY STARLINE FILMS** were most likely part of some "group" on the "Inside" or had their own little peer mafia that insulated them and kept them happy in the sh@t hole called Pascack Hills (or High school, does it matter?) Who hell goes to or wants a reunion anyway?

Yea. Frank Zappa rolls over in his unmarked grave at the fact that these dullards steal his music as sound bites. They never LISTENED to it anyway. He detested his High School and Hippes - yea, hippies who smoked dope and took LSD - why else would as ******* who played bongoes in the dirt become a yuppie?

It's funny this board proves a point. AmoriKKKa can't let go of it's teeneage years.
For some stupid reasons and perhaps for some valid ones.

Yes, people were infact traumitized. It can happen. an often lethal combo of: Shiity home life, so-called progressive education, sadistic *******s (tell me, please, where is it considered a simple prank to hold down a kid and torch his leg, huh?)...how many High Schools in this area had girls run away to become big bucks prostiitutes in NYC? Or groupies screwing Rastafarians?

No doubt. there was some fun to be had to in the mid 70's.(Go to I Remember post)

But to ignore the fact that there were some serious *******s who were sadists is naive.
The names that've come up on this board are people who had no regard for people's well being, safety or life itself. I'm sure if it were today they'd be inclined to kill.
Alot of people suffered due to their general mean spiritedness. And I hope it's come back to them in turn.

Right on Notta.

You can tell by reading these posts who had the cohones to think for themselve's, cultivate goodness and call a spade a spade.

Now go read Teenage Nervous Breakdown by David Walley (Zappa's 1st biographer) and play
The Idiot Bastard Son by Uncle Frank.

This message has been edited by starlinefilms on Jan 27, 2006 4:13 PM

Respond to this message   
(no login)

Re: I Agree with Notta Chance

December 27 2005, 5:47 PM 

This message has been edited by starlinefilms on Jan 27, 2006 4:14 PM

Respond to this message   
Scrutinizer
(no login)

Anonymous

December 27 2005, 7:18 PM 

Look -
Did it ever occure to you that people don't want their names on the web next to people they despise? Out of respect for their friend who was savagely gunned down by his brother? I look at that Alumni list and I see so many poor excuses for human beings. They were not good people when I went to school with them in the 70's nor were they any better when I ran into them in the 80's or 90's. As for calling it as it is. I see alot of that on the mess bored I mean board. Shoot, I'm only 45 too. Still look fetchin' .

To my eyes the most interesting story is the one that unfolds on the board. People have been telling some good stories. They are better than the boring ole - Harry doesn't mind if he kills the whole family - trip. That story can be told on Law and Order CI in an hour. After 911 where we all got to see (And smell) burning bodies dry dive from the towers, what use is this story, who cares? It's the 21st cent - the age of tyranny and mutation (LOL).
So I say scrap the poorly titled Anyone's Son and film a series of documentary interviews about Hills and the area, yea?

"Be in my video!" - Frank Zappa

Anyone wanna pose for my video camera? I'm seriously thinking about doing it. At least I won't be mining a message board for free research info.

"Ever get the feeling you've been cheated?" - Johnny Rotten

P.S. I still think that people who graduated from Hills between 1975-80
should not have been allowed to reproduce.

love on ya all

Sincerely,
Happy, single and as Patti Lee used to sing -
Outside society

Respond to this message   
Notta Chance
(no login)

Re: Anonymous

December 28 2005, 12:07 PM 

It's Cojones:

Cojones IPA: /ko'xones/ is a vulgar Spanish word for testicles, corresponding to "balls" or "bollocks".

and delusional:

de·lu·sion
n.

1) a. The act or process of deluding. b. The state of being deluded.

2) A false belief or opinion: labored under the delusion that success was at hand.

3) Psychiatry A false belief strongly held in spite of invalidating evidence, especially as a symptom of mental illness: delusions of persecution.

[Middle English delusioun, from Latin dlsi, dlsin-, from dlsus, past participle of dldere, to delude ; see delude.]

de·lusion·al adj.

Glad to see that Pascack Hills education working out for you **REMOVED BY STARLINE FILMS**.

"I think it is also possible they just have low self esteem and can't get past a few childish pranks."

I don't think of an un-provoked ass-kicking or head forced in the toilet bowl as a "childish prank". Perhaps that is the difference between us.

This message has been edited by starlinefilms on Jan 27, 2006 4:15 PM

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(Login crosssectionsoul)

Re: Anonymous

January 6 2006, 1:37 AM 

I want to make a video. If you are interrested let me know and we can comunicate off the board. I was there. I know all the players. I know how to tell a story with moving images, and I have the resources.

Respond to this message   
Scrutinizer
(no login)

to crossectionsoul

January 8 2006, 5:32 PM 

post a valid email address.
I'll contact you RE: documentary NOT ON THE KILLINGS: Montvale--> 70's experiences etc.
I WAS THERE TOO!

Respond to this message   
n/a
(Login crossectionsoul)

Re: to crossectionsoul

January 11 2006, 11:02 PM 

Scrutinizer. Please respond to me at crossectionsoul@yahoo.com. I do not want to comunicate on the message board.

Respond to this message   
(no login)

well

July 5 2007, 6:14 PM 

nice

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(Login kid08)

yea

July 5 2007, 6:15 PM 

yea

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 5 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on MoviesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement