Anyone's Son

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

ebb tide

October 18 2005 at 10:24 PM
Anonymous  (no login)

children, children, wow. what have I been reading in these messages. Children hanging themselves from flag poles, sisters gone dead from aids due to lack of needle exchanges, animals abused, testicles abused, date rapes, drug abuse, nazi salutes, childeren beating each other with pipes and chains, homophobia, super creeps. sadists, ego freaks, antisemitism, bullies, murders, people pissing on each other, unattentive teachers, blind parents, the key stone cops, blind town leaders, children hiding in the bathrooms of 7-11 from bullies, PCP, wow. Hey who remembers huffing glue by the little league field? I do and I won't print your names. You may not be alive and the dead should rest in peace, I don't think Montvale sucks and I don't think the three years I spent in jail sucked either. I paid my price and I guess Harry is paying his price. Montvale should pay a price also.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: ebb tide

December 28 2007, 1:31 PM 

Who are you? Did you know Richard Ebbs?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: ebb tide

December 28 2007, 1:32 PM 

Who are you? Did you know Richard Ebbs?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Agreed

January 2 2008, 1:17 PM 

We all made mistakes back then. Hopefully we've learned from the past and moved on. Montvale didn't suck. Some of the things we did sucked. Not taking responsibility for our actions is wrong.
Ebb tide, you paid the price and are better for it. My son did something incredibly stupid - he went to jail. While he was there, he got his GED and became drug-free. He is out now, attending college and working toward the future.
Harry is paying the price for what he did and I am sure he's not the same person he was back then.
Let the dead rest in peace and lets hope we've all learned something and changed for the better.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on MoviesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement