Anyone's Son

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Question for the Normal Hills Alums

December 23 2005 at 1:45 PM
Chicky  (no login)

I have been talking with **REMOVED BY STARLINE FILMS** and we discussed a message board for catching up and reunion info. This would require log ins to post and would be moderated. Your information would be private and secure. These things are totally customizable and quite useful in archiving info. They are free BTW.

Classmates, the squeegee guy of the net, should be providing these services, but they don’t. They are quite creepy there and always seem to have their hand in your pocket.

From reading this board I see plenty of interest in a reunion. Since I didn’t go to Hills I can’t be that involved. But I can provide the hub that everyone can network from, and send out to spread the word. If you are interested, mail me, if there really is interest in this, I’ll slap it up. It is really just a few passwords and clicks.

This is primarily for the Class of 76, but I suppose could be open to other classes. You tell me? I’m just the messenger.

Thanks,
Ray

Have a Merry Christmas!

This message has been edited by starlinefilms on Jan 27, 2006 4:20 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
REMOVED BY STARLINE FILMS
(no login)

Re: Question for the Normal Hills Alums

December 23 2005, 1:52 PM 

REMOVED BY STARLINE FILMS

This message has been edited by starlinefilms on Jan 27, 2006 4:20 PM

Respond to this message   
Dayna DeFeo Nichols
(no login)

Re: Question for the Normal Hills Alums

April 8 2006, 12:34 PM 

Hello,
I am a graduate of PHHS class of 1976. I just received information about a possible 30 year reunion to take place in November ... anyone have anymore info about it.
This whole thing about Harry is so surreal. His locker was next to mine for all 4 years and we sat next to each other in homeroom for 4 years (DeFeo - De La Roche)....so, even though we weren't close friends and didn't hang out together....I did have regular contact with him and it was always pleasant.

Dayna

Respond to this message   
Al
(no login)

Brother

January 5 2006, 5:04 PM 

Do you have a younger brother named Joe?

Respond to this message   
Steven Carrington
(no login)

Brother

April 13 2006, 1:00 PM 

Or William?

Respond to this message   
Laura B
(no login)

Re: Brother

July 5 2006, 9:58 PM 

chicky,

I took the initiative and started up a message board for what you suggest and anything else related to montvale, the 70s, pascack hills . . . use it to catch up, vent, reminisce, whatever...

http://www.montvaleinthe70s.com

Hope to see you and anyone else that is interested there!

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on MoviesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement