church of God forum

Contact Us-IVox Populi blog

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  

Holdeman Survivors

January 14 2009 at 7:30 PM

Steven Thiessen  (Login StevenThiessen)
Registered Users

As has been mentioned by Fred and others, MSN Groups is shutting down in February. Accordingly, I have migrated the original Holdeman 'forum' - Holdeman Survivors - to the new 'Multiply' format. As someone had already formed a new 'Holdeman Survivors' on Multiply, I chose a new name for it, although the title page still says 'Holdeman Survivors'. The new URL is:

http://hsarchives.multiply.com

which is probably an accurate description, given that there is limited activity on the site these days.

A couple of stats for those who are interested - when I migrated the site there were a total of 22,112 posts, plus photos and other information. The 'membership list' was 316.

Thanks to all who were part of the original Holdeman Survivors. Hopefully the millions of pixels that comprise the 'migrated' HS will be interesting and even useful to future readers.

Steve

This message has been edited by StevenThiessen on Jan 15, 2009 5:24 AM
This message has been edited by StevenThiessen on Jan 15, 2009 5:21 AM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Stan
(Login DrSkeptic)

Re: Holdeman Survivors

January 14 2009, 8:57 PM 

Thanks for doing all that work, Steve. It would be interesting to browse that site again someday. There are some interesting pictures over there, if anyone is interested.

calledoutPTL
(Login erv123)

January 14 2009, 9:08 PM 

Steve, thanks for the info. We had some interesting times over there, as well. calledoutPTL

(Login JWiggers)

January 15 2009, 4:15 AM 

My thanks and appreciation to you too, Steve. HS was a real God-send to me in those emotional days when I was trying to sort things out. It's helpful to know there's a whole community out there that understands.

(Login Tirone)
coGchat

January 15 2009, 7:06 AM 

I, too would like to give my thanks. It was by chance that I found that site and if it wasn't for all the people on that site (many of whom are here) I would not be where I am today. One thing I am quite sure of is that I would have become discouraged but everyone there helped me through the hardest time of my life - even those who got frustrated with me from time to time happy.gif . I'm glad we're not losing the posts forever.

**And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.**

(Login bawar)

January 15 2009, 8:19 AM 

Ditto with me, thank you Steven, for all that effort, and now for retaining the history of the hs forum, it is fun to just go back and read it sometimes.

You guys were there for me, and I thank you all!

wendell
(Login BentWanderer)

November 12 2010, 2:19 AM 

I want to know how to delete myself from this forum as I am a married man of almost 30 years and I have been logged in with my girlfriends password as of 5 years never mind all my other girls I have screwed in my life besides my wife.....please tell me how to delete this....i might be going to jail and do not want to be associated with this anymore..i have been abusive and much more...thanks for helping me delete myself....

calledoutPTL
(Login erv123)

Brent Wanderer

November 12 2010, 12:37 PM 

You are one of us all, whom Jesus had on His lips when he was crucified. Whether you get off the forum or not, God loves you and still has good plans for your life. Let Him do it. calledoutPTL

Amos
(Login AmosB1)

November 13 2010, 9:08 AM 

BrentWanderer,

Remember there very much can be more hope for harlots and non religious people, than stongly religious people who consider themselves very Holy but merely have their own religious agenda, and lack what God really wants. Related verses

Matt 21:31 Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you.

Mark 2:17 When Jesus heard [it], he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

1John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us [our] sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness

Praying for you.

Amos

Current Topic - Holdeman Survivors  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Caution: This forum may contain statements and comments that are offensive. If you are easily offended, please exit this forum now. By using this forum you agree to be accountable and liable for your post's. All postings are the responsibility of the posting participant. The opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the management.

Click here to see Fair use notice What the CGCM believes, (Stoppels site)