church of God forum

Contact Us-IVox Populi blog

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  

I got this email, if anyone knows how to get hold of stuart, that would be cool

January 31 2012 at 8:56 AM

Fred  (Login bawar)

Hello,

My name is Dane ##### I have relatives in the Versailles, MO area. During summer and winter college breaks, I worked for Martin Machinery near Latham. During one of those summers an old man named Stuart Loomis did some electrical work for MM and I had the pleasure of working at a desk next to him.

He told me stories about his work at NASA and other related stuff. He invited me to his house for dinner and showed me his scientific equipment. At the time he lived near Stover, MO. My work at MM ended in 2007, and last I knew Stuart moved to the South I think. I am trying to find information on him so that I can contact him (assuming he is still kicking!). I came across your church forum and read some information on him. Can you tell me any information you know? I would really love to get in touch with him.

Pr 11:3 The integrity of the upright guides them

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login Locklady59)

Re: I got this email, if anyone knows how to get hold of stuart, that would be cool

January 31 2012, 10:40 AM 

Stuart still lives in Versailles, I saw him just last summer, I think I have his address if you want to email me. I can get it anyway, as my daughter lives in Latham and my son-in-law works for Martin Machinery. I think that is what it is called. Martin something makes commercial generators.

I sent it to your old address. let me know if you got it.

This message has been edited by Locklady59 on Jan 31, 2012 11:05 AM

Current Topic - I got this email, if anyone knows how to get hold of stuart, that would be cool  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Caution: This forum may contain statements and comments that are offensive. If you are easily offended, please exit this forum now. By using this forum you agree to be accountable and liable for your post's. All postings are the responsibility of the posting participant. The opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the management.

Click here to see Fair use notice What the CGCM believes, (Stoppels site)