Return to Index
with all that's been said....is it still necessary to ban anonymous posts from Byways?
September 1 2005 at 5:03 AM
Squalor Survivors chatters
Is it necessary to ban anonymous posts from the Byways forum?
just checking to see if you've reconsidered, Pigpen
...I think it does more harm than good (Packrat527, RA, 3rdGen, etc. are suffering).
Remember that rubbery piece of celery that doesn't break and always bounces back after a kerfuffle...
love and hugs,
Respond to this message
well, is it?
- Little Ninja on Sep 2, 2005, 5:44 PM
I'm seconding LN, Pigpen.
- cando on Sep 2, 2005, 10:43 PM
It's not necessary
- Pigpen on Sep 3, 2005, 2:27 PM
the people affected by the flood are suffering.
- illuminata on Sep 3, 2005, 3:42 PM
Let's just throw the baby out with the bath water!
- Little_Ninja on Sep 3, 2005, 6:39 PM
- illuminata on Sep 3, 2005, 6:47 PM
i agree with illumy...
- welshpoohbear on Sep 4, 2005, 5:51 PM
My .02 (Okay, I tossed in another $1.98....)
- Packrat527 on Sep 4, 2005, 11:49 AM
Re: My .02 (Okay, I tossed in another $1.98....)
- H on Sep 5, 2005, 2:17 PM
i have to admit,
- buried in crap on Sep 5, 2005, 8:15 PM
Using a Different Email
- Packrat527 on Sep 5, 2005, 8:16 PM
- buried in crap on Sep 6, 2005, 12:09 PM
- Packrat527 on Sep 6, 2005, 7:19 PM
i am so glad it was helpful! n/t
- buried in crap on Sep 7, 2005, 2:08 PM
Find more forums on Network54
Create your own forum at Network54
Copyright © 1999-2018
. All rights reserved.
All posts are © their original authors.