<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Q & A

March 13 2012 at 7:52 AM
June Brown  (no login)

Hello my Gorgeous fans, (not as gorgeous as me though)
How are all you lovely fans doing? I’ve just popped on to say hello, I'm not staying long because I’m very busy, and I’m sorry I haven't been on in a while. I thought today I would answer a few questions you may have and I will answer them truly

Much Love, June xxx

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Catherine Spooner
(no login)

Re: Q & A

March 13 2012, 7:55 AM 

Out of all the acting work that you have done over the years in television, movies and films. Which ones have you liked/loathed?

Respond to this message   
June Brown
(no login)

Re: Q & A

March 13 2012, 8:00 AM 

Well hello Cathy Spoooooner, My favourite film was Straw Dogs, I had much fun starring in it and when it was released it was a big film that people where just dying to see, I was the main part in it so It made it all the better, Also Bean was a good movie, I enjoyed my role and thought my part was quite big. The films that I didn't enjoy too much were Sunday Bloody Sunday, it was a boring film and nothing exciting happened. I really wish it was better as the cast of it was lovely and would act with them again if I could. I’m just stuck in Eastenders now, Meant to leave years ago, I only returned to big up my acting profile but got stuck in acting here and never got out, I really didn't want to end my acting career in a soap.

Respond to this message   
Melissa Morris
(no login)

I love June Brown

July 6 2013, 4:15 PM 

I live in Ohio and started watching Eastenders in 1988 on PBS. I have to watch it online now. June Brown has always been my favorite actress on the show. I also seen her on Bean and Staw Dogs. I had to see those movies because I knew she was in them. She is an outstanding actress and I adore her very much. Melissa Morris Ohio US

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement