<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

June Brown to be Brighton Gay Men's Chorus patron

October 19 2012 at 2:19 PM
Mary Poppins ;)  (no login)

I think this is brilliant, so glad June's out and about doing other things than her acting and pretending to care about her donkey thing.. I mean all she used to do is nick the fags of the parents.. good one Juney! :)

http://www.gscene.com/news/Eastenders_actress_June_Brown_to_be_Brighton_Gay_Men_s_Chorus_patron.shtml

Def should read if you're trying to get out of doing work.. very interesting I must say ;)

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: June Brown to be Brighton Gay Men's Chorus patron

November 3 2012, 3:19 AM 

Oh my JAKE MOORE you are so fucking sad, why don't you get a life and stop posting on this community!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

November 3 2012, 7:54 AM 

The only people here that need to get a life, are the people uaing the name 'Jake Moore'. If this does not stop, something will be done about it.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

November 3 2012, 6:38 PM 

Jake we all know it is you, 'Anonymous' users can not do anything to this community? Get a life!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

November 28 2012, 7:38 AM 

For god sake, who gives a fuck if Jake, me or anyone else goes on this site? its got nothing to do with you, you're the one complaining that they're still going on here but you're on here as well. so you're just as sad as us. there's nothing wrong if we enjoyed something, it was just some banter in college that uses turned into a big psycho problem. We never bitched or moaned about the stuff you went on did we? you just need to grow up and mind your own business.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement