Return to Forum  

i can help

January 1 2011 at 7:05 AM
No score for this post
jake dude  (Login jake1120)
from IP address 58.106.75.136

hey my fellow runescapians people say the same ******** to get your password "i can get your levels up just give me your password" or "want 1bil give me your password and i can do it!" but seriously guys thats ******** all of it is if you seriously want money i work for a company that instead of paying for gold or paying for powerleveling or even just gold farming i will do it for free.yes you will think that this is just another guy doing the same old ******** hack if you wanna believe that go ahead but i own a company that runs under 50 workers that do day and night shifts to level accounts they get payed through other ways this job is a small part of the company.anyways gettin back on track if you really want money or higher levels and you can trust a fellow runescapian then message me your username and yes sadly but honestly your password i promise this is no hack

~~~~yours truly jake1120~~~~

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 cheers manjake dudeJan 1, 2011, 7:10 AM
  no problemjake dudeJan 1, 2011, 7:14 AM
Find more forums on Cheats, Hacks and TrainersCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement