Additional information but no pics yetNovember 25 2007 at 3:34 PM
|thibaud (no login)|
Response to Thanks for the info
Sadly, I forgot to take my camera yesterday on the shipyard.
But as I plan to go there every month or so to view the work in progress, I will undoubtly take pics and post them here as soon as possible.
Waiting for that, I can try to describe the cockpit, depsite it is in abysmal shape (everything needs to be rebuild) :
- from what the shipyard master says, the deck has never been modified. Therefore, there was no fish-tank since the beggining (one could imagine that it has been suppressed during a past restructuring between 1968 and now)
- from what I have seen looking at the cockpit structures, the boat "could" has been a Montecarlo one (large sundeck at the rear, no back to back seats)
- the shape of the cockpit is so bad that there is no more seat (no seat for the driver in the starboard, no port side seat, nor rear one) so I cannot confirm
- the hull number of Oscar's Montecarlo is ORAV-23-7036 (Lancer) vs FRAZ-23-6008 (Commander) for my boat
- the hull is red, (not blue) and it seems to be the original color
I will ask the guy to take some photos for me (I live 400 miles from there).
I keep you posted !