I'd like to share some progress with you.
I ground some big bulges in the bilge to reveal the old holes for raw water pick up
Rudder stuffing box
Also I dug these wooden caps that were used to seal the old exhaust exit:
I have cut new marine okume panel for the flooring and decided to place a joist in front of the tank access hatch to reinforce the floor (it's a little saggy in the center), you can see it on top of the floor.
And mocked up the rear seat frame (many compound angles!!!)
I have used 18mm marine plywood and Sapele for the frame and 12mm marine ply for the "apron"
I'll cut the central portion to use the V-Drive but having it in place makes easier for me to mock up the seat
In the meantime I'm addressing the engine compartment where the two small stringers sat on top of the glassed in stringers , these originally had tabs to secure them to the stringers below. For some reason the tabs had been removed so the rails were free to move and sag. Wooden joist in front of the hole is to keep the rails straight while the wedge raises it in position.
Still a long way to go, next tasks will be to close the big hole on the transom and patch that poor dashboard but temperatures are not helping, I work in an unheated space and at morning I have 40/45F inside...
Well, thanks a lot for your support and have a nice day!