Re: Speaks volumes for the man's character, all the best to himMarch 20 2010 at 4:37 PM
Response to Re: Speaks volumes for the man's character, all the best to him
Well, maybe you need to head back to 4th grade grammar class and learn to use your possessive nouns correctly! "Holds the girl's"?? How about "holds the girls"......
And, by the way, our daughter is having a fabulous experience at UGA and with Georgia Soccer. He is/was not perfect but I doubt if your daughter is either! And, clearly, neither are you! (And, neither am I! I just hate to see the speculating on this man's life here.......or should I say hear?)
And, concerning your daughter, you are not there every day to understand how/why any coach makes decisions about players, playing time, playing positions, player money, etc. I suggest you leave it and let your daughter grow up and learn something from the experience without having mommy and daddy step in to rescue! It is a tough world out here; lessons learned from playing college sports are learned both on and off the field; lessons learned, both the positive and negative ones, will all transfer into life beyond college!
- Excellent Post - Anonymous on Mar 20, 6:51 PM
- Droves = 3 kids? - Anonymous on Mar 20, 10:53 PM
- Re: Excellent Post - Anonymous on Mar 22, 9:16 AM
- T Stone - Anonymous on Mar 22, 12:28 PM
- Re: T Stone - Anonymous on Mar 22, 12:44 PM
- Re: T Stone - Anonymous on Mar 26, 5:02 PM
- Re: Excellent Post - Anonymous on Mar 22, 3:13 PM
- Re: Speaks volumes for the man's character, all the best to him - Anonymous on Mar 21, 12:34 AM
- It works both ways buddy... - Anonymous on Mar 21, 8:56 PM