Re: Time and SpaceOctober 18 2010 at 9:59 AM
Response to Time and Space
Understand the theory, and had considered that. A player will see more pressure because, presumably, the opposition is just as good. And yes, the players are probably faster and more fit than in their youth days, and presumably more skilled. Still, roughly evenly matched teams should be able to maintain some possession consistently, right? Otherwise, the higher level you are at, the less flow you would see. I guess what I really saw was a lack of patience, and willingness to drop the ball and reorganize an attack when the defense denies an option. Touch touch touch boom, all match, by both teams.
It also occurs to me that I am very spoiled by my kid's club experience. Most matches are a pleasure to watch, but the point about the level of competition is well taken.
- Re: Time and Space - Anonymous on Oct 18, 10:35 AM
- Re: Time and Space - Anonymous on Oct 18, 12:07 PM
- Time and Space - Observer from FL on Oct 18, 12:15 PM
- Re: Time and Space - Anonymous on Oct 18, 1:23 PM
- Re: Time and Space - Anonymous on Oct 18, 4:14 PM
- Thanks - Anonymous on Nov 10, 12:34 AM
- Re: Time and Space - Anonymous on Oct 20, 3:28 PM