Email the Moderator   Back to GA Forum II  

Return to Index  

Question about recruiting process

December 19 2010 at 12:47 PM
Anonymous 

My son is a jr in hs. We recently went to CASL. Had a good tournament. We have received a few emails from coaches. My question is this. Are these letters form letters sent to al the players in the bio book or do coaches only direct them to certain players? Some look more personal but it is hard to tell. The schools in question did watch the team at Casl. There are a few schools way beyond our financial means. He would need a full ride and his Gpa is nor going to support that. He is a good C1 player but I am a realist as well. What is the appropriate protocol with these emails. How do you respond? Please help.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Be honest with all parties involved... - Anonymous on Dec 19, 4:41 PM
  3. Follow Up - Observer from FL on Dec 20, 9:23 AM
    1. Here is an example of an email we received. - Anonymous on Dec 21, 10:25 AM
      1. Mass Mailing - Observer from FL on Dec 22, 9:12 AM

4. Winter camp invites with cell phone numbers? - anonymous on Dec 20, 12:19 PM
    1. Re: Winter camp invites with cell phone numbers? - Anonymous on Dec 20, 12:21 PM
      1. Re: Winter camp invites with cell phone numbers? - Anonymous on Dec 20, 9:42 PM
        1. Re: Winter camp invites with cell phone numbers? - Anonymous on Dec 20, 10:26 PM
        2. Re: Winter camp invites with cell phone numbers? - Anonymous on Dec 20, 11:25 PM
    2. Re: Winter camp invites with cell phone numbers? - Anonymous on Dec 21, 11:14 AM

Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Page Views in 2009