Re: Sounds like YOU'RE the one with a "Problem" here!April 8 2011 at 3:42 PM
Response to Sounds like YOU'RE the one with a "Problem" here!
Good luck with that wonderful coaching "staff" and amazing team cohesiveness. Obviously you're either to stupid or blind to really know what's going on with this team. And if you really cared about your daughter you'd get her to another school so that maybe, just maybe she might at least do a little better in basic grammar and spelling than you. More likely though you're really just CA trying to pretend your not.
- Go take a bath, your smell fouls the air. - Anonymous on Apr 11, 4:59 PM
- Where's the latest job CA has applied for? - Anonymous on Apr 13, 12:31 AM
- Agree. If it's soooo great at NG, why does CA apply for EVERY head coaching position? - Anonymous on Apr 13, 9:42 AM
- GREAT STATEMENT!!!! I don't think they can respond to that one. - Anonymous on Apr 15, 4:20 PM
- Here's your response - "Get Your Facts Straight! " - Anon on Apr 21, 4:18 PM
- Re: Here's your response - "Get Your Facts Straight! " - Anonymous on Apr 21, 9:16 PM
- You NEVER answered the question,. Why does CA apply for ALL open coaching positions? - Anonymous on Apr 22, 11:19 AM
- If everyone knows, how come I don't, nor does my neighbor, nor - Anonymous on Apr 23, 10:19 PM
- If you read this forum, you would know. People have listed seeing CA on campus - Anonymous on Apr 24, 10:12 PM
- Did a search and found no references to CA being seen - Anonymous on Apr 26, 5:54 AM