Well, he is stupid if he doesn't use the resources he is given. I know mostJuly 13 2011 at 9:47 AM
Response to You sure do put a lot of stock in volunteer help.
college coaches run there GA's into the ground. If you are a GA, that means you are getting, at least, some good perk's (free graduate school tuition, some meal plan, and some money for rent). I know of another GA (PBC school) that worked this summer at camps (around Georgia) and has done work for her coach when she really isn't under contract. It's called ambition!
- Maybe stupid, but he wins. - Anonymous on Jul 13, 2011, 10:51 AM
- No problem with him, just know how most GA's are treated and worked so that - Anonymous on Jul 13, 2011, 11:48 AM
- Re: Maybe stupid, but he wins. - Anonymous on Jul 13, 2011, 8:22 PM
- Re: Maybe stupid, but he wins. - Anonymous on Jul 14, 2011, 7:09 AM
- I guess he isn't a teacher then. A GA isn't going to get much training for a future - Anonymous on Jul 14, 2011, 5:12 PM
- A lot of Female GAs aren't interested in pursuing a job in coaching - Anonymous on Jul 14, 2011, 9:03 PM