Email the Moderator   Back to GA Forum II  

Return to Index  

Parents please shut up!

September 11 2011 at 5:42 PM
Anonymous 

I just finished watching the VSU vs Montevallo game on the web and could not believe what I was hearing. "Open it", "send it", "get it out of there", quit watching the ball & run" and "help her" were all you could hear except for some guy yelling "pressure" every 5 seconds. Come on, these young ladies are 18 and older and don't need idiotic parents screaming instructions from the stands. My favorite was when a VSU player went over the back of a Montavello player to head the ball and was rightly called for a foul. Almost immediately a parent yelled "she got all ball, ref". What an idiot. Not once did I hear "nice pass", "good run" or even "unlucky". Come on parents, let them play, your coaching days are over.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: Parents please shut up! - Anonymous on Sep 12, 9:49 AM
    1. Re: Parents please shut up! - Anonymous on Sep 14, 4:37 PM

2. You are way off in your comments - Real Soccer Fan on Sep 12, 10:48 AM
    1. Re: You are way off in your comments - Anonymous on Sep 12, 7:18 PM
      1. You're not going to like my comment, but here's my take: - Anonymous on Sep 13, 7:07 AM
        1. Stadiums are bigger - Anonymous on Sep 13, 3:41 PM
        2. Re: You're not going to like my comment, but here's my take: - Anonymous on Sep 14, 4:41 PM

3. Re: Parents please shut up! - Anonymous on Sep 14, 4:37 PM
    1. It's soccer, not tennis! - anon on Sep 21, 4:00 PM

Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Page Views in 2009