Middle of the Pack?October 10 2011 at 5:49 PM
Response to Re: UGA 3 - 0 Ole Miss
Is that your prediction of where they will wind up, or your description of where they are now? Middle of the pack is not an accurate description of where they are now (unless you are one who would also describe the baseball teams that made the playoffs as middle of the pack as well since there were 8 of them). The facts are there is one game difference between UGA and the top two teams and there are three teams tied for second. So they are in 2nd place, among the top 5 out of 12. Last time I checked, 5 is not the middle of 12 and certainly, calling the team that is tied for second place "middle of the pack" is mislieading. But if it made you feel better to say so, then I am happy for you.
P.S: The top two teams still have to play each other so one may fall back and UGA already beat one of the other teams tied for 2nd and still has to play the other. A lot of soccer left to play.
- Re: Middle of the Pack? - Anonymous on Oct 11, 2011, 3:21 PM
- Re: Middle of the Pack? - doubtful on Oct 11, 2011, 4:32 PM
- Re: Middle of the Pack? - Anonymous on Oct 11, 2011, 5:18 PM
- Re: Middle of the Pack? - Anonymous on Oct 11, 2011, 5:29 PM
- Rpi vs sec standings - Anon on Oct 12, 2011, 9:14 AM