Email the Moderator   Back to GA Forum II  

Return to Index  

No More Forum For Me

October 13 2011 at 6:47 AM
Anonymous 

I used to think this forum was 90% negative and there were just a bunch of losers on here. I was wrong, it is 100% negative and since I got on here to read the nasty garbage too, then I was also a big time LOSER. After I hit POST, I am removing this forum link from my computer forever.

If we win, nasty stuff gets posted. If we lose, nasty stuff gets posted. If we post something meant to be nice and informative, a nasty and negative "spin" is derived from it. I believe if you put good things into your life, you get good things out of your life. Garbage In = Garbage out. I believe what you read is what you become. So, why would I put nasty information from this ugly forum into my life and thought process?

There are so many wonderful and informative websites out there for me to learn and educate myself regarding my team and my love for the game. I can learn anything I want and why I have chosen to spend my time reading this negative garbage amazes me. I am above it because I am better than what this forum brings to me and my life. I love watching my girls play, I love the school I support, I love our team and coaching staff, and I have spent many years and thousands of dollars taking my girls to practice from the time they were 4 years old...and, now they are in college playing an amazing sport that brings so much fulfillment to them, to me and to my entire family. So, why would I then spend time reading such garbage from anonymous people that I don't even know that "hide" behind this forum. It does amaze me. I am so much better than that.

Well...no more. This forum will never be viewed by me again. I'll now spend my reading time in much better places.

V.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. You Need To Get Some Thicker Skin - Anonymous on Oct 13, 2011, 7:55 AM
    1. Re: You Need To Get Some Thicker Skin - anon on Oct 13, 2011, 8:48 AM

2. It'll calm down now - Anonymous on Oct 13, 2011, 9:24 AM
    1. Agree - Anonymous on Oct 13, 2011, 11:26 AM
      1. Small minds find anonymous bashing fun. - Anonymous on Oct 13, 2011, 2:52 PM
        1. It's fun in small doses. - Anonymous on Oct 13, 2011, 5:53 PM
          1. If you think it is too much then you spend too much time on this forum. - Anonymous on Oct 14, 2011, 11:10 AM

3. Sorry you're leaving Mr.V. - Anon on Oct 13, 2011, 8:15 PM
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Page Views in 2009