ActuallyDecember 10 2011 at 8:26 PM
Response to Yea, it's a communter school! I think they have 1 dorm and that just opened this year.
My daughter has a 3.5 GPA, 1640 on her SATs and has three D2 offers as a Junior. GGC is interesting because the very new facilities are extremely high tech and the schools is exploding. It also has her major and helping start a soccer program could be fun.
I think it makes sense to look at all options with the educational fit being most important dont you Mr Anonymous?
- Re: Actually - Anonymous on Dec 10, 8:43 PM
- It's still a commuter school because they only have 1 dorm and over 8,000 students. - Anonymous on Dec 15, 4:45 PM
- You need to take a ride to the school - Anonymous on Dec 18, 1:55 PM
- Re: You need to take a ride to the school - Anonymous on Dec 18, 10:24 PM
- Moron - Anonymous on Dec 19, 2:42 AM
- They will go D2 after a few years in NAIA (from what I heard and that's solid news). - Anonymous on Dec 29, 5:15 PM
- They have ONE dorm at this time, read their web site!!! - Anonymous on Dec 22, 4:30 PM
- They have 1 dorm that can hold 1,000 kids and I hear they are VERY expensive! - Anonymous on Dec 28, 9:18 AM
- it would be a good situation.............. - anon on Feb 21, 4:18 PM