Email the Moderator   Back to GA Forum II  

Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Go back and read my post,
    • Anonymous
      Posted Aug 2, 2012 7:25 PM

you rude, stupid f@#k. I said he's a great coach. I wish (i.e., my personal opinion, which has nothing to do with the quality of soccer FSU plays) he'd rely less on internationals because he's coaching for a state university which has a primary mission of serving residents of the State of Florida. To the extent that such state institutions receive federal dollars, I'd prefer those federal dollars not be used to provide opportunities for internationals versus citizens of this country. Furthermore Mark Krikorian would be the first to tell you, as he has told me, that he sees himself as an educator (he was a teacher before he became a coach), and that there is a great deal more to his job than simply winning. After all, Penn State won under Joe Paterno. As to "making the final four quite a lot" meaning he knows more than me, I would hope so when it comes to coaching, but I doubt he does in my profession. But I certainly don't have to know as much as Mark Krikorian to have an opinion on his team. Generally it's not unreasonable to formulate an opinion based upon the facts and evidence of which one is aware (without necessarily becoming a complete expert in the field): for example, I've formed a very reasonable opinion that you are a complete a$$hole, based upon the evidence you generously provided---- perhaps there are other facts which might change my opinion, but I'm not aware of them.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)