Email the Moderator   Back to GA Forum II  

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Pembrook 1-0 North Ga

October 30 2010 at 4:57 PM
Anonymous 

Tough loss between two good teams. PBC tournament now...who'll take home the Title and who's in the National tournament?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous

Men or Women?

October 30 2010, 5:19 PM 

It must be the women team since the Pembroke had a red card issued against them in the first half in the mens game. No way North GA should lose when they are up a player.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Must be the Men's because Armstrong already won the conference.

October 30 2010, 6:05 PM 

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

It's WOMENS

October 30 2010, 6:27 PM 

They lost 1-0. I was talking of the PBC Tournament who's gonna win the TITLE?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

LOL

October 31 2010, 12:55 AM 

CA and his team deserve this defeat. What a bunch of primadonas. Thought they were so great and going to win the national championship. Give me a break. The don't play a very good game of soccer at all.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

I like Columbus and AASU to meet in the finals and...

October 31 2010, 10:11 AM 

CSU wins this time.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: I like Columbus and AASU to meet in the finals and...

November 1 2010, 3:29 PM 

CSU has the potential to go farther into the playoffs this year only if the players make up their mind to bring it and JE manages the subs right.
Defense is in decent shape but will have to make up for slower speed losing Bailey.
Midfield is a problem. Lovin has a great touch, fights hard to win the ball and distributes well.
Lowery has a superb shot but needs to be more active in winning the ball and helping out defensively.
Walton can win the head balls 90% of the time but has a problem with accurate passing and tends to send boom balls.
Bass and brown have the skills but need consistency.
Forwards need to work on their finishing.
Parrish is a great finisher but needs to learn to go to instead of waiting for every ball to her feet.
She has speed and should be helping to chase down balls.
Matthews has great skill and has to stay alert to open players.
Maceachern is another skilled player and sends great balls but needs to occasionally drive and finish.
Bush is the ideal player with all the skills,unmatched speed and drive but is often hurt
by her size.
Miller would be a sub choice since she is skilled and has the potential to be a really strong player in the future.
Other used subs have problems with winning and maintaining possesion. As opponates get tougher the ability to maintain possession will be critical and the ability to drive in open space will be reduced.
JE will have to lay out high expectations for the players and manage the subs. They do have the potential to go far if each player gives it 100%

Respond to this message   
anon

what happened to k Bailey? eom

November 1 2010, 5:31 PM 

Respond to this message   
anon

its Bayly

November 3 2010, 12:34 AM 

and she has concusion 2nd in 6 months but shes fine now and will be back for ncaa's

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: LOL

November 1 2010, 5:30 PM 

You base your whole opinion of all the girls on this team on a stupid comment made by someone on this forum??? You are something else...

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

November 1 2010, 6:15 PM 

That doesn't make sense. The writters opinion seens to be pretty specific and not based on any earlier comment. I get the impression they are pro CSU.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

November 2 2010, 12:30 PM 

Sorry, my bad...I don't really know why, but I was assuming you could read my mind and realize to which comment I was referring (also related to an earlier thread), so never mind.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Parents on this team are a problem

November 4 2010, 12:49 PM 

These arogant people still think they can controll a team. Your kids are adults now!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

You must have went to Auburn

November 2 2010, 12:15 PM 

becuase it's spelled Pembroke.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

It's pronounced ALL-barn

November 2 2010, 5:45 PM 

eom

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Pembrook 1-0 North Ga
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Page Views in 2009