Email the Moderator   Back to GA Forum II  

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

2011 LOWES/MANCHESTER CUP

January 20 2011 at 11:17 AM
Rich Posipanko 

http://www.birdnest.org/posipankor/MANCHESTER%20CUP%20WEB%20PAGE.htm

Please mark your calendar for Friday, March 25 (Womens) and Saturday, March 26 (Mens) for the 5th Annual LOWES/MANCHESTER CUP at the beautiful and first class Manchester Meadows Soccer Complex, in Rock Hill, SC and hosted by Winthrop University. This years field may be the best ever. This event has become the top College Showcase in the South and one of the best in the Nation. Eight of the ten teams in 2011 Lowes/Manchester Cup have played in the NCAA College Cup over the past two seasons, while all ten of the teams have either been ranked regionally or nationally at some point over the same period of time. You will not only see some of the highest level of college soccer, but also future MLS and USL draft picks and players. For the first time we have also added a Ladies Night (Friday, March 25). Our hope is to grow the womens Lowes/Manchester Cup each year and make it as successful as the mens. We have both the boys and girls teams from South Pointe, Rock Hill, Northwestern and Ft. Mill competing as well. Also on Saturday, Discoveries Soccer Club is hosting the 2nd Annual Manchester Challenge Youth Tournament. We are also pleased that Lowes has stepped up and will be our main sponsor. We are expecting a great atmosphere and large crowds as always. If you should need any additional information please feel free to contact me. You can also click on the link below for additional information (Tickets, schedule, directions, etc.).

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous

Re: 2011 LOWES/MANCHESTER CUP

January 20 2011, 5:47 PM 

I was there last year. First rate event in everyway. The facility is beautiful and was well run.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

January 20 2011, 11:13 PM 

Pretty good teams at this tournament.

Respond to this message   
Cup Happy

January 27 2011, 11:15 AM 

I enjoy this tournament. It's an all day event of good college soccer. I go to breakfast in the manchester area before the games in the morning, then split for lunch and then back in the evening for 4 more games. And the games are competitive and the teams play hard.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - 2011 LOWES/MANCHESTER CUP
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Page Views in 2009