<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Great summer job at the beach

April 26 2011 at 12:38 PM
Anonymous 

Naked Boys Singing - Provincetown
Parker Russell Productions
Category: Performer
Description:

Naked Boys Singing is seeking young, handsome, inshape men for the 10th anniversary PROVINCETOWN production.

Naked Boys Singing is a traditional musical revue, in the vein of Vaudeville and high-camp musical theater, which reminds us that clothes alone do not make the man! The show features six handsome "boys" of various body types with gorgeous voices, perfect comedic timing, and no clothing! With song titles ranging from "The Bliss of a Briss" to the culinary inspired "I Beat My Meat", Naked Boys Singing is 60 minutes of non-stop laughter! Provincetown, MA is located on the tip of Cape Cod and is a considered one of the premiere gay vacation spots. It is a small beach town with a huge nightlife scene, shows, drag queens, parades, celebs, art galleries, and more. Spend your days at the beach and your nights performing!

SEEKING attractive, inshape men. Muscular builds a plus. Please prepare a short musical theater song (no longer than 1 minute) that showcases what you do best! We want to see your personality. Comedy songs a big plus! Please bring your book as we may ask for a contrasting selection as well.

NUDITY MAY BE REQUIRED AT AUDITION

Job Start Date:
6/6/2011

Job End Date:
9/11/2011

Union Information:
non-union

Salary:
start $360+Housing

Company:
Parker Russell Productions

Address:
New York, NY 10036
US

Michael Duling
ParkerRussellPro@aol.com

Response Method(s):
By Email
At Audition
Audition Information
When:

Thursday, May 5th
Open call starts at 12pm/Sign in starts at 11am

Please submit for appoitments (limited appoitments available) or come to the open call

Where:

Pearl Studios
500 8th Ave, 4th Floor

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous

What's the $360.00? Day, Week, Month, Summer?

April 26 2011, 6:43 PM 

Respond to this message   
Anon.

Re: What's the $360.00? Day, Week, Month, Summer?

April 27 2011, 12:35 AM 

Per inch.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Great summer job at the beach

April 27 2011, 9:19 AM 

"NUDITY MAY BE REQUIRED AT AUDITION"

I vill vhere my pants so tight you von't need to see me nude to know how impressive is my package. Ja.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Great summer job at the beach
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Page Views in 2009