Return to Index  

Always Ideas

October 19 2007 at 10:20 AM
Anonymous  (Login kavery123)
from IP address 148.87.1.171

Response to Heck Yes, Moving to Ouray

Hi Jane,

There are a few areas where you can try to gleen some information... The Ouray Chamber Resort Association and the city itself has a Community Development Committee that may have some information for you about starting a new business in Ouray. I am not 100% sure of the contact, but, I am going to find out and get back with you.

Just my opinion, but, I think that there is some changing going on in Ouray ... most folks that are selling are in retirement ages and ready to at least get out of business. I do not think it is a reflection of the town as much as a reflection of the genetics.

But, there are many new folks that have moved here recently and folks are starting/continuing existing businesses.

Recent sales & transfers of ownership include Box Canyon Lodge, Riverside Inn, Switzerland of America, Rocky Mountain Treasures, Kristophers Cullunaire (sp?)... The town is vibrant and dynamic and we hope you enjoy it! Let me know when you get to town...

Regards,
Karen

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement