Sunday's Gratitude..........

by patty

Today I am grateful I don't have a Client until 11:00. Always that clock time:o) in the future I will be picking up one at 9:00. I am watching the time as to see what I am able to do prior...... clean bird cage, water plants, sweep and wash floor etc. I like getting up the same time each morning and monday thru friday I start at 6:00. So in the future, sat and sunday it will be 9:00.

Today I am grateful to know the sensory world is a portal into infinity when nothing becomes no thing.

Today I am grateful for my Clients who allow me to practice being kind.

Today I am grateful to have told my Client who is recovering from surgery, that her workman's comp. person is like Hitler and she has to tell her "no." Her workman's comp. person wants her to cut her hours with her home care. My Client becomes elated because she is recovering and is beginning to walk but she is still on masses of drugs.

Upon reflection of the conversation with the doctor and the workman's comp person with my Client at her last visit, when the mention of awaking nerves came up.... it was not to worry for there are drugs for that..... Allows me to know I am addicted to form and my affliction with thinking well be restored as I stay present. We are all transparent where awakening cannot be stopped. I love how Thich Nhat Hanh shares we feed of food and feelings. We are a flowering consciousness.

Today I am grateful for being, and having a Cyberfamily to keep me vertical, love patty

Posted on Sep 21, 2003, 11:23 AM
from IP address 64.75.158.55

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement