Sats Grats...#75 The light has come."

by rell

As usual, I am grateful for winning my tennis games, and again 6/3 & 6/1. I am always grateful for winning but even more so for being able to glean so much from the sport…exercise, friendships, extending humor, goodwill, encouragement, love, & etc. Most opponents leave the courts telling us they have never played against such nice cheerful friendly women.

I’ve always referred to tennis being play on “The Courts of Love.”

I am grateful that I am being successful with Dr. Hawkins material. “I am an Infinite Being and am subject only to what I hold in mind.” This is even going to releasing unwanted negative thoughts and actions needing to be undone.

I am grateful for family, friends and the course, which I’ve opened to WB lesson #75…”The light has come.”

{{{{{{Today the time of light begins for everyone and me. It is a new era, in which a New World is born. The old one has left no trace upon it in its passing. Today we see a different world, because the light has come.

Jesus says, “We do not want to see the ego's shadow on the world today. We see the light, and in it we see Heaven's reflection lie across the world. (I love it when Jesus says “we”…)

Prg7, *I am grateful that...
*I will realize that my forgiveness entitles me to vision.
*I will understand that the Holy Spirit never fails to give the gift of sight to the forgiving.
*I will believe He will not fail me now.
*I have forgiven the (ego) world.
*He will be with me as I watch and wait.
*He will show me what true vision sees.
*It is His Will, and I have joined with Him.
*I am to wait patiently for Him.
*He will be there.
*The light has come.
*I have forgiven the (ego) world.

I must say, then:

“The light has come. I have forgiven the world.”

Should I be tempted, I must say to anyone who seems to pull me back into darkness: (in silence, of course)

The light has come. I have forgiven you.”

I must keep it in my awareness of myself and see it everywhere today, as “we” celebrate the beginning of my vision and the sight of the real world, which has come to replace the unforgiving world I thought was real.}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Me? Seems I’ve forgiven so many things like disliked actions I was holding in mind…and then to realize I was merely forgiving me for something I thought was in “them.” Oh, yes, that is and has been a lightening of the load and feels like FREEDOM!

I liked opening ACIM to this page which essentially compliments my many efforts as I remain on this vertical Interstate Highway to Higher Consciousness…rell

Posted on Nov 1, 2003, 10:17 AM
from IP address 207.230.58.220

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement