Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • monday grats and a prayer from ACIM...

• Posted Apr 7, 2003 5:28 PM

Seems like I never get through with my little projects…but I am grateful that I have them. I have cut back on so many things…and will even more…I can not believe that this house was empty when I moved in. I didn’t really buy anything to fill it up in the way of furniture. I suppose that I am an accumulator…well, now I am a pitcher.

I am grateful when I will get started gluing the old desk now in the garage back together. It is put together with pegs. I know that it is very old…but through the years it has been beat about a bit. I was given 2 jury chairs with the desk, and these 3 pieces will be spray painted a turquoise from Wal-Mart. It is a gorgeous color.

I am grateful that the oak desk the same person gifted me with is all glued back together and is setting up in the basement part of my lower level.

I am grateful that I’ve read over a 100 pages of David Hawkins’ book “ I .“ Seems I understand every thing that he talks about. Just makes it that much more interesting. I am so fascinated with his mind and how clear he makes things for me.

I am really enjoying the Dalai Lama tapes from patty…I am so grateful that she talks about what she does in her gratitude pages…I’d just love to hug her…

I am grateful for this course Prayer at the end of Chapter 16…

“Forgive us our illusions, Father, and help us to accept our true relationship with You, in which there are no illusions, and where none can ever enter. Our holiness is Yours. What can there be in us that needs forgiveness when Yours is perfect? The sleep of forgetfulness is only the unwillingness to remember Your forgiveness and Your Love. Let us not wander into temptation, for the temptation of the Son of God is not Your Will. And let us receive only what You have given, and accept but this into the minds which You created and which You love. Amen.” Tp350

And so bit it…rell
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address

Create your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement